Working ahead

Hi there Surreal smile

It's apparent to me and everyone else that the clan is becoming a little bit more of a relaxed community. Though it may be just the time of the year, as it always is, we need to work together to bring the clan back to where we were last month.

So step by step, we're going to work together to bring Surreal to new heights. I don't have much time, but with our talented staff team, and the awesome member base we currently have; we can push through any challenge!

I'll keep you all posted on what's going on, but some changes are needed before we can get the ball rolling.

We'll get through this smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Woo pep talk!

I'm curious to see what these changes are though. Looking forward to improving Surreal even more!
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Being I only rejoined this month I can't say I honestly know what you're talking about BUT..

Anything that makes Surreal stronger and better is awesome to me Wub
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Surreal is a strong community and I agree that we'll get through anything. Paladin

Looking forward to seeing what changes will come about!
(2012-03-14 20:02:27)Bug Wrote:  Being I only rejoined this month I can't say I honestly know what you're talking about BUT..

Anything that makes Surreal stronger and better is awesome to me Wub

Exactly my thoughts Wub
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
(2012-03-14 19:49:55)Evaluate Wrote:  I'm curious to see what these changes are though.

I am your leader now.

[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
(2012-03-14 23:39:32)Lexy Wrote:  
(2012-03-14 19:49:55)Evaluate Wrote:  I'm curious to see what these changes are though.

I am your leader now.

Just...

NO.
:O?
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
OH YEH
LOL Lexy <3
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]