dunder's intro

Runescape Name: dunder miffl
Real-life name/nickname: Dave
Describe yourself in one word: unique

What made you start playing runescape: Curiosity, 
Favorite Movie: Point Break (original)
Music taste: All over the place
Other games: Head games

Hi there, I am shopping around for a new clan. Earlier this year, I left a clan I was a part of for 10 years. I've bounced through a couple since then and continue my quest to find a new home. I have been in game for about 12 or 13 years. There have been a couple lengthy breaks but I always return. Since I have maxed, I kinda roam around and do whatever strikes me at the time. I have a couple goals but am not in much of a hurry. I just want to have fun and want to do it with a great group of people.
Hi
Nice...Welcome to the forums!! YahooKnow what you mean about roaming around, although in my case it's usually running in circles.   Dntknw
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
Hey there Dave smile Welcome to Surreal. Feel free to guest around and hang with us. Let me know if you have any questions.

-Jordan
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hey Dave! Welcome to Surreal! My full name is Melissa but everyone calls me Mel (and I'm really much more accustomed to being called Mel cause it's been going on since before my time in Surreal Tongue ). I was so excited to see you as our newly registered member earlier smile WOW 10 years is a long time to spend with one clan! Your loyalty is amazing for sure! We have a vast array of ages in Surreal, with a lot being in their 20s, some in their 30s (me included!), a couple in their 40s, and @old_jon who is 50 I believe! (He ages gracefully though Tongue ). We sure do have lots of fun I'd say, in a supportive atmosphere where we are more like a family smile And our founder @Downfall works tirelessly on our website & forums a lot - he is the coding master!

If you have any questions just let us know! Hopefully you will enjoy it enough here to become a Surrealian! smile
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Hey Dave!

Looks like you're an Office fan. This is a small, tight-knit community I'd say. So if you're looking for a good group of people, you may have found the one.
Heya welcome to our forums! I hope you’ll like the clan and will want to apply, it’s a seriously good idea if i may say so myself Wink
I feel like ive seen you around in-game a few times, so im guessing your homeworld is 46? Thats convenient for you, because so is the clan’s! No need for a hop if you decide to stick with us haha.
Welcome to surreal!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Hey Dunder! I've seen you around the CC recently. Welcome to surreal smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intro! Pragnos 8 4,078 2021-11-13 05:38:25
Last Post: RinToyama31
  Late Intro for Dazie Dazie 10 6,140 2020-04-20 04:48:45
Last Post: Saint Kain
  Mihana's late intro Mihana 11 8,474 2018-09-11 11:53:04
Last Post: Mihana
  A little intro from an old member Mini Kniight 10 6,898 2018-05-09 21:30:33