samro here :3

Sammmm!!!!! Biggrin I know you told me you'd register on the forums but I'm soooo excited to actually see you here OMG!! I hope you like us enough to apply! I know when I was looking for a fun clan in the beginning of January, I randomly stumbled across this clan, and after spending a few days in the clan chat, I joined and it's a decision I never regretted! I was at 2304 total when I joined and now I'm at 2366. The people, the events, the Skill Week Championships (SWC's), the Pick Your Poison (PYP) (team based competition), just everything... I love it here! And I hope we will become clannies again Biggrin

If you have any questions, concerns, etc... feel free to come to myself or any other staff member, hell you can even just mention it in the clan chat; we're all very helpful smile
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Hehe sounds gooooood how do I apply? Yea I'm very open to the idea just need some help wit it all ! smile
[Image: samro30_p2.png]
No problem! We're all awesome here, teehee. We help one another to understand Biggrin

And to apply, see this thread: http://www.clansurreal.com/board/thread-8333.html
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome to Surreal!
Welcome!
"Men have called me mad, but the question is not yet settled
whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence whether
all that is profound does not spring from disease of thought
from moods of mind exalted at the expense of general intellect"

[Image: annie_league_of_legends_signature_by_chi...4ylyti.png]

[Image: L7adChF.png]

Welcome! You have Mel all giggity now lol
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]