Hopeful Hello!
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Hopeful
Real-life name: Eric

Hello everyone! smile

My name is Eric and I like turtles! I am new to the Surreal community and plan on being on the forums and in the clan chat every now and then.

I am a level 3 skiller so I know that means I will not 'officially' be able to join the clan anytime soon, but I am more than happy with having access to both the forums and the in-game clan chat. I will probably post a G&A sometime tomorow for those would would like to watch my progress.

I hope I get to know you all well! Biggrin

Thanks for taking the time to read, and take care.
hiya and welcome, skillers rock smile
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

Welcome to Surreal, Eric, enjoy your stay! We're always happy to have guests! smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Thanks very much Wendy and Evaluate! Give_heart
Hello there Eric, big welcome to Surreal! Biggrin
Looking forward to seeing your G&A.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Hey Eric, turtles are pretty cool :]. Welcome to Surreal! Can't wait to check out your G&A. Who knows, someday you may want to get 1900 total <3.

Hope to see you around! Biggrin
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
Heya there mate, good to see a new person hanging around our forums smile Love seeing the progress of pure skillers, so should be interesting watching you gain levels within your G&A.
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Hey and welcome! smile
Hiya Eric and welcome to Surreal, hope you enjoy it here smile
Hey there Eric, welcome to Surreal. Just a quick question .. Were you in the Clan Peacefull? Your name seems familiar XD! Also I do look forward to seeing your Goals & Achievements thread. smile

Just a heads up for you; We're in the process of discussing whether we're going to make a special rank for Level 3 Skillers. I cant confirm or deny if there will be or not so there's a little incentive to stick around Wub <3

Enjoy your stay! smile