Surreal Forums
Mihana's late intro - Printable Version

+- Surreal Forums (https://board.clansurreal.com)
+-- Forum: Surreal Membership (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Mihana's late intro (/thread-11265.html)

Pages: 1 2

Mihana's late intro - Mihana - 2018-09-07

Runescape Name: Mihana
Real-life name/nickname: Joan or Joanna
Describe yourself in one word: Appreciative

What made you start playing runescape: Club Penguin crush a decade ago hahaha
Favorite Movie: Les Miserables
Music taste: Really random depending on my mood: musical, classical, pop, rock, R&B, soul, metal, usually Disney, Japanese, really old classic songs
Other games: Would board games count? I'm practically unbeatable in Connect Four and Scrabble!
Other language(s): Filipino (first language), basic Japanese and Spanish
Hobbies/talents: Watching anime, movies, series or random YouTube videos like documentaries or Got Talent, now getting back to reading books, trying to learn the piano, I love travelling to scenic and historical places, and I love singing but singing doesn't love me back. :c hahaha!

RE: Mihana's late intro - Beccah - 2018-09-07

Awwh that wass a fun read Biggrin <3 Cool that you're learning how to play the piano! Do you have a piano or keyboard at home to practise?

RE: Mihana's late intro - Mihana - 2018-09-07

(2018-09-07 12:07:40)Beccah Wrote:  Awwh that wass a fun read Biggrin <3 Cool that you're learning how to play the piano! Do you have a piano or keyboard at home to practise?

I have a keyboard in Philippines and I'm looking into buying one here in the UK soon and in the future maybe attend actual piano lessons if I can Biggrin

RE: Mihana's late intro - Lady Spyra - 2018-09-07

It's so cool to know more about my daughter! I mean, wait a minute... I should know these things.... I'M YOUR MUM! Shameful XD

I love that you're learning to play the piano! So cool! Piano is the #1 favorite instrument I love listening to. This is probably the main reason why I like Bruce Hornsby's songs so much smile You should listen to a couple of his songs if you've never heard his music. I recommend some such as "In The Low Country", "Across The River", "Cyclone", "The Show Goes On" (that piano buildup in the beginning <3), "Mandolin Rain" (warning: emotional song, but really pretty-sounding)

RE: Mihana's late intro - Mini Kniight - 2018-09-07

Hello and welcome to the clan

RE: Mihana's late intro - Mihana - 2018-09-07

RE: Mihana's late intro - Meg - 2018-09-07

I love Les Mis, esp the one with Anne Hathoway <3

RE: Mihana's late intro - Mihana - 2018-09-08

(2018-09-07 19:52:02)Meg Wrote:  I love Les Mis, esp the one with Anne Hathoway <3

I'm dying to see the musical in London someday!

RE: Mihana's late intro - Niickelodeon - 2018-09-08

About tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime.

RE: Mihana's late intro - Mihana - 2018-09-09

(2018-09-08 04:21:25)Niickelodeon Wrote:  About tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime.

Heyyy I didn't know that there's such a section for introductions, okay? XD