Surreal Forums
How did you choose your RS name? - Printable Version

+- Surreal Forums (https://board.clansurreal.com)
+-- Forum: RuneScape (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: RuneScape Discussion (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: How did you choose your RS name? (/thread-20.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - Narccius - 2011-08-10

I have no idea lol, made the name up years ago and have always used it, never changed it at all

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - Portus - 2011-08-11

Harry Potter spell Wink

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - AlchemyHawk - 2011-08-11

(2011-08-11 02:05:23)Portus Wrote:  Harry Potter spell Wink
I said this before, but it was a long time ago.
I love your name. Wub Portkeys for da win! Good

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - TJPAB - 2011-08-18

My initials! Kinda boring I suppose XD

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - Gohankuten - 2011-09-05

Back when I first started RS back in 2003 I was a big Dragonball Z fan and my favorite character was Goku. I also liked his two sons Gohan and Goten so I decided to make a fusion of their names and thus Gohankuten was born. I have alts that have the other 5 combinations of the names that start with Go(Gokuhanten, Gokutenhan, Gohantenku, Gotenkuhan, Gotenhanku) though they were mostly just wild scouts I used for wars back in 2005. Not sure why I decided to go with Gohankuten to start but I think it was cause it sounded the best and it has grown on me so now it is my online alias wherever I go.

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - Adas - 2011-09-05

I was just trying to get a short name that wasn't just random letters like qbxu, anyone who knows anything about economics should get it smile

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - drunkking - 2011-09-05

origin of the drunkking name

i started as drunkkenhero, got the name cause one night at a party i got called a" drunk ken coming to the rescue of his whore barbie". Girlfriend was fight with some guy i just was coming to see what was going on lol.

thought of drunk ken hero the next day

it slowly just turned in to drunkken hero

after the throne of miscellania i became a "king" i became w9sdrunkking

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - BurgandyRS - 2011-09-05

I love unique usernames. For the sheer fact they are... unique.

I chose Burgandi beecause I love color usernames. Biggrin

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - Jay - 2011-09-16

I chose my RSN from a nickname that a past girlfriend had given me and It's just kinda stuck with me now.

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - Gone Baby Gone - 2011-09-16

Well I tend to multitask a lot. Back when I stated playing I had a lot of friends that would constantly talk to me via pm but I would always be on a different site or not paying attention. So I would miss the message and they would get really mad. I decided when the name change option came out I would make a constant reminder that I was most likely not there.