Surreal Forums
How did you choose your RS name? - Printable Version

+- Surreal Forums (https://board.clansurreal.com)
+-- Forum: RuneScape (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: RuneScape Discussion (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: How did you choose your RS name? (/thread-20.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - Elrydith - 2012-10-11

Well, long story short, my username was tammekas10 for a long time and then i somehow changed it to Elrydith. Thanks.

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - Dick - 2012-10-11

(2012-10-11 06:24:49)Elrydith Wrote:  Well, long story short, my username was tammekas10 for a long time and then i somehow changed it to Elrydith. Thanks.

Riveting. <3

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - Glaco - 2013-03-19

My RuneScape name is Glaco.
About a week or so after the release of The Ritual of the Majharrat, I camped Glacors for several weeks in order to get some of the new found boots. I was no-lifing them so hard that even when family came over, I kept killing them. My 4 year old Niece would sit on my lap and watch me kill "Glaco's" because she couldn't pronounce her "R" sounds correctly at 4. I thought it was the cutest thing, so I decided to name my character that for awhile and see how it rang. All of my friends loved the name as much as I did, so I decided to stick with it, now all my friends call me Glaco and my closer friends call me Nick. Tongue

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - Killians - 2013-03-19

I wanted a beer name. Corona was taken. Moose droll was taken.
So I tried Killians Red. Short for killians irish red the beer. And so the legend was born.
I swear they should be paying me for free advertising.

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - Angus - 2013-03-19

Glaco that's awesome XD

Really Killians... And you call Meg the alco!

I've already posted mine, but so you don't have to go back 5 pages:

Divine - Irc nick
Nro - Adapted from my login name that jagex made me change, which I'm not disclosing because it's vulgar XD

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - Michael - 2013-03-20

If you're into Ancient History and studied about the Romans, I chose my name as remembrance of Legio IX Hispana (Ninth Legion). In the Roman Army, a Legion consisted of 5000 soldiers and Legio IX Hispana mysteriously disappeared in Britain around 117 CE, later to believed to have been massacred by British tribes at the time. Roman Senators tried to cover up their disappearance, as to not lower moral back in Rome for their efforts in invading and expanding in Britain.

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - AlchemyHawk - 2013-03-20

That is a very cool story Glaco!

Also Waldo is an irl nickname. Grin

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - Rinaldi - 2013-03-21

Great little name history's I like it guys!

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - Jordan - 2013-03-26

Replaced the "or" in Jord with "aw" Tongue

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - Josh - 2013-03-26

J 0 sh well duh Josh is my real name Tongue