Surreal Forums
How did you choose your RS name? - Printable Version

+- Surreal Forums (https://board.clansurreal.com)
+-- Forum: RuneScape (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: RuneScape Discussion (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: How did you choose your RS name? (/thread-20.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - PiXeYstyx - 2011-03-04

The name I really wanted to use was XplatinumXpixeyX, but since it was too long I had to think of something to shorten it so my original name Suicidepixey came from 2 things.

At the time I created my account I really admired the site the suicide girls, hence the suicide part. I am also a big fairy lover so that's where the pixey part came from. I know it's not spelled right but I liked how I spelled it so it stuck.

it took me awhile to think of a new name to change too when that time came. I still wanted to keep the pixey part since everyone pretty much knew me from that. I wanted to drop the suicide part bc I was tired of people asking me if I was suicidal and stuff like that. Since the type of game it was I couldn't come out and say where I got that part of my name from since it's an 18+ members site so it was easier to just change my name.

I originally wanted to change it to my Daughters name Harley-Quinn, but every which way you could think of to spell it was taken. SO I did the next best thing. She has a tee shirt I got her that says Pixy Sticks, so I thought it would go perfect one to go with once I spelled it how I wanted. It worked and so it stuck. I'm pleased with my name change Biggrin

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - Hawk Ey3 - 2011-03-06

This account was originally a tank range pker, so I thought "Hawk EY3" would be fitting for a ranger. Then after my main account got banned (curse you Jagex!) I made the switch to this account as it already had 90+ range and a decent cash pile. I wouldn't be playing RS if it wasn't for my desire for a tank range account.

-Also you can`t have more than 1 space inbetween your name anymore so my name is like a rare Wink

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - MzBrittany - 2011-05-08

My very first RSN was 'Hello69kitty'
I was 16, and my ex at the time was a Cancer (along with myself) and the symbol sort of resembles '69' & I was pretty obsessed with Hello Kitty back then. The only thing that's changed is I'm no longer with that jerk Biggrin

I've also been:
Twiddict (before I gave up on Twitter)
Topanga (just because it was available and Boy Meets World is <3)
Dr R3id (my bf and I made our characters look like Elliot and JD from Scrubs)

and now I'm MzBrittany because obviously.. my name's Brittany Tongue

(2011-03-04 16:14:12)PiXeYstyx Wrote:  At the time I created my account I really admired the site the suicide girls, hence the suicide part. I am also a big fairy lover so that's where the pixey part came from. I know it's not spelled right but I liked how I spelled it so it stuck.

If it wasn't for you having this RSN, I would have never met you <3

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - old_jon - 2011-05-08

My first account name was my email address because I thought I was putting in my email details when I was putting in my account name.

Then after playing for a bit I decided i really like it and started a new account with a new name. This was before the account name change facility was created.

My first selected name was not available to my complete surprise!
I can't tell you it at the moment because it forms part of my password.

Then I thought of my currrent name; Old Jon. I reflected on the fact that I was much older than the vast majority of players and I thought about "old Ned" of Draynor, and there you have it!

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - Kun - 2011-05-09

Spanish class, teacher was pretty much forcing her students to pick Spanish names. I chose Saul as my Spanish name because of the Ocean's series. I later realized that it wasn't pronounced 'Saw-l' like in the movie, but pronounced as 'Saw-ool'. Nevertheless, I kept it as my Spanish name throughout high school. Tongue

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - ILoveCatsYum - 2011-05-09

I found a great T-Shirt online that says

"I love cats, but I can't eat a whole one"

So I kind of stole it from there Wink
I thought it was clever at the time hehe.

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - Valkyrie Missile - 2011-05-09

My favorite song a while back was the song "Valkyrie Missile" by Angels and Airwaves, and thus my name is just a shorter version of that with changes.

V (Valkyrie) Missile Dx
V Missile was taken, so I added the Dx on, probably since it was notation for a derivative lol.

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - MzBrittany - 2011-05-10

(2011-05-09 17:45:35)Saul Wrote:  Spanish class, teacher was pretty much forcing her students to pick Spanish names. I chose Saul as my Spanish name because of the Ocean's series. I later realized that it wasn't pronounced 'Saw-l' like in the movie, but pronounced as 'Saw-ool'. Nevertheless, I kept it as my Spanish name throughout high school. Tongue

At least you got to choose! We had to draw ours out of a hat, and I picked Claudia... Ewwww lol

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - Kun - 2011-05-10

(2011-05-10 00:02:00)MzBrittany Wrote:  
(2011-05-09 17:45:35)Saul Wrote:  Spanish class, teacher was pretty much forcing her students to pick Spanish names. I chose Saul as my Spanish name because of the Ocean's series. I later realized that it wasn't pronounced 'Saw-l' like in the movie, but pronounced as 'Saw-ool'. Nevertheless, I kept it as my Spanish name throughout high school. Tongue

At least you got to choose! We had to draw ours out of a hat, and I picked Claudia... Ewwww lol

Guess you could say you got Claud when you picked that name.
*slaps knee*

RE: How did you choose your RS name? - Clifford - 2011-05-10

Middle names Clifford. Plain and simple Biggrin