Surreal Forums
Successful! Xtrm's Application [Expires June 22nd] - Printable Version

+- Surreal Forums (https://board.clansurreal.com)
+-- Forum: Surreal Membership (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Join Surreal (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-13.html)
+---- Forum: Successful Applications (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-21.html)
+---- Thread: Successful! Xtrm's Application [Expires June 22nd] (/thread-4576.html)

Xtrm's Application [Expires June 22nd] - Xtrm - 2012-06-08

Runescape stuff
*RS Name: Xtrm
*Total level: 2,349
*Country or Timezone: CST (GMT-6)
IRC Nickname: Xtrm

*Full screenshot of your Runescape account saying "S R L <3" in the chatbox [You do not have to press enter!]

[Image: zwds.png]

All that cool stuff...
*Your favorite RS activity/skill: PvM, most of the minigames and D&Ds
*Who or what brought you to Surreal?: I was in Surreal when the clan first opened so I've always felt like I can come back here. Oh and Jaybear hasn't stopped bugging me for a month.
*What can you bring to Surreal?: I will bring a very active and friendly member who enjoys many different things on RuneScape. I love talking and meeting new people along with helping out in whatever ways I can.

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:
- Wrath of Guthix - 2005? - High Council - The first clan I ever joined on RuneScape. I was promoted to High Council very quickly. I left due to disputes with members and some actions the clan members were taking.
- Dark Knights United - 2006 - Member - I joined Dark Knights United expecting a very active clan, the clan ended up dying shortly after I joined.
- Awaken/Violent Resolution - 2006-2007 - Moderator - I was in Awaken when Violent Resolution was created. I was very active until I started to dislike PvP and started skipping events. I eventually was demoted from my moderator position and decided after to leave. I attempted to rejoin a few months later but the same situation reoccured.
- Skillers United - 2007 - Member - After leaving Violent Resolution, I tested out skilling clans to see if I preferred them over pking clans, which I did, at least for a while. I quit Skillers United after a few months to go back to Violent Resolution thinking I would like pking again, I ended up quitting RuneScape all together.
- TZ (I know the full name, I just cannot spell it for the life of me...) - ??? - Member - TZ was the first clan I joined after I came back to RuneScape after a long break. I was on my way to getting a administration position until I quit RuneScape.
- Skillers Empire - 2010 - Member - After I came back from RuneScape after graduating high school. I quickly found Skillers Empire to join. I had a great time in that clan. However, the clan did die while I was a member.
- Surreal - 2010 - Member - After Surreal closed, many of us moved over here to Surreal. I became a member and started to get inactive on RuneScape again and decided to quit Surreal in preparation of quitting RuneScape again, however, I never did quit.
- Dreaded Souls/Team Zilyana - 2010 - Co-Leader/Leader - My first 'major' PvM clan. I started off as a member but was promoted to Co-Leader when our leader when inactive. We made a huge revamp to the clan and myself and a few other members were promoted to leader. However, our revamp did not save our clan and we died.
- Divine Forces - 2010-2011 - Member - Jaybear convinced me to join another pking clan... I was very active, but just like what happened in Violent Resolution, I got bored of PvP and started skipping fights. However, I didn't delay and decided to quit once I lost interest in pking.
- Of the Gods - 2011-2012 - Member - My current (and only) clan I am in. We are the best PvM clan on RuneScape (truth).

You can also add Team Pixel and Team Cookies into this list somewhere between 2007-2010. I cannot remember when I was in them, neither of them were for long though.

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree that I have thoroughly read and understood all of Surreal's Official Rules and Requirements. I will follow these rules when associating myself in a situation where I am directly involved with Surreal or representing the clan in any way and will accept relevant punishment should I delve away from these rules.

I agree to stay active unless legitimate reasoning is given, to fulfill the requirements of my Provisional application and that I am in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and will continue to be. All of the information I have submitted in this application is my own and I am not in association with any real-world trading or botting communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes/No]
Yes

Other comments:
There is one thing that should be known before even considering accepting my application. I will be quitting RuneScape completely and most likely permanently at the end of August, if not earlier. But I would love to have one last great summer on RuneScape and I think Surreal would be able to do that perfectly.

RE: Xtrm's Application - Jay - 2012-06-08

I honestly might fap.

RE: Xtrm's Application - ReturnFate - 2012-06-08

Ur app was a story, didn't read.

And I think u guys r trying 2 invade or something.

RE: Xtrm's Application - AlchemyHawk - 2012-06-08

Welcome back Xtrm. Grin

RE: Xtrm's Application - Xtrm - 2012-06-08

(2012-06-08 12:23:03)Pulsar Wrote:  Ur app was a story, didn't read.

And I think u guys r trying 2 invade or something.
We invade everything! Also if you think this was long, just you wait for my introduction...

(2012-06-08 12:50:20)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Welcome back Xtrm. Grin

ALCHEMYHAWK! Hi.

RE: Xtrm's Application - Jay - 2012-06-08

Me & Xtrm are a couple. soz.

RE: Xtrm's Application - Chaz - 2012-06-08

^lol Jay Biggrin

Welcome Xtrm, your clan history was a nice read.

RE: Xtrm's Application - Bowlinmaster - 2012-06-08