Surreal Forums
Favourite Skill(s) - Printable Version

+- Surreal Forums (https://board.clansurreal.com)
+-- Forum: RuneScape (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: RuneScape Discussion (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-212.html)
+---- Thread: Favourite Skill(s) (/thread-475.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Favourite Skill(s) - Eggi - 2011-10-09

First I liked herblore alot.

I got this 99 in a rather strange way, with never any money in my bank I decided it would be a challenge to collect all the herbs myself (LOL, bad idea!). Then I started fishing for money since sharks were 1k ea. I got bored of that and had to find another way to collect money for 99. I worked out this plan to clean dwarf weeds that are a good amount of xp ea, and at that time cleans were worth more then grimys which means I made a profit of that. Anyhow you could only clean a certain amount due to the GE limits. So I still fished and fished. When I got 99 I didn't even have money for the cape lol. Next to that nobody could give it to me cause there was a trading limit.

After herblore i got construction. I was still broke lol so I decided it wouldnt be a bad idea to run the planks myself. I ran 56k of planks and did over 200 SC games. Then I got my contruction cape I love the construction skill.

I also love farming alot, awesome skill and specially its a break even skill.

Later on I felt like I HAD to do dungeoneering cause the skill kept being stuck at lvl 1. I hated it (after being there once). So now i had like lvl 2 or 3 lol and I didn't wanna go back. Until this one day I decided to go for it. I really liked it and got 99 in like 1 or 2 months haha.

So thats about it. I enjoyed every 99 ive gotten, or I wouldnt have had the enthousiasm to get them Biggrin.Blush2

RE: Favourite Skill(s) - Nadhazazon - 2011-10-10

Ok, this could make me ramble forever...

Anyways let me start by saying my Favorite skill is Construction. I love construction because of the amount of possibilities and amazingness of building your own house its epic. I love the whole idea of having a dungeon and having a throneroom and whatever teleports u dont want to waste runes on or change books you can just put em in your portal room. So I love this skill I cant wait to get 99 in it and have millions invested in my house smile

RE: Favourite Skill(s) - Palabana - 2012-01-05

Agility. Tough skill to train, but definitely worth the effort as it carries over to almost all situations throughout the game.

RE: Favourite Skill(s) - Jeki - 2012-01-27

I dunno why but my favorite skills are Mining, Hunter, Runecrafting and Smithing. I don't know why I just like them because they're challenging skills at times. Mining because it keeps you going and it's afkable now. Hunter because I like a change of pace and you can earn loads from it. Runecrafting because it's a good money maker if you can stand the good money making methods and it was a pretty hard 99 (Pre Effigy era). And finally smithing because I love the cape and it goes along with mining!

RE: Favourite Skill(s) - Bolivius - 2012-02-11

I've always liked Runecrafting the most, but somehow when the amount of bots kept growing I lost interest in it, not just because of the money. Also ZMI made it way less challenging. I guess my new favourites are slaying and farming. Farming because it is a nice alternative way to get herbs and seconds, and slaying because it's pretty diverse.

RE: Favourite Skill(s) - Ttv19 - 2012-02-13

Ive always liked woodcutting most, i dont really know why Biggrin

RE: Favourite Skill(s) - Dick - 2012-06-01

Combat Skill = Defense. Nothing like watching a bunch of 0's bang off your chest.

Skilling Skill = Fire Making. By far the sexiest cape ever.

RE: Favourite Skill(s) - Whiskey - 2012-06-01

I enjoy all skills in moderation, but, if I ever had to choose just one it would definitely have to be Mining. I've fallen back on Mining time-after-time and it has always been there to pick me up since classic to present; Mining has always been my go-to skill for getting a couple GP when I'm low.

RE: Favourite Skill(s) - Elrydith - 2012-06-01

Firemaking, Farming, Fishing, Agility a little.

RE: Favourite Skill(s) - Angus - 2012-07-16

Dungeoneering. And Cooking/Woodcutting because they're so relaxing.