Surreal Forums
Sacred Slay ~ Introduction - Printable Version

+- Surreal Forums (https://board.clansurreal.com)
+-- Forum: Surreal Membership (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-16.html)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-216.html)
+---- Thread: Sacred Slay ~ Introduction (/thread-4953.html)

Pages: 1 2

Sacred Slay ~ Introduction - Sacred Slay - 2012-08-09

Heya guys, my name is Sam, I am 19 and from England. I started playing this account in 2008 and spent time as a skiller, my first 99 was hunter. With the money from hunting I turned into a range tank pker with 95 def and 99 range. After a while I started turning this into my main and here I am. My current long term goal is 200m Slayer exp. I realize how long this will take and expect to still be going for it in the next few years. <3

Slayer is by far my favorite skill. When in my last clan, Skill Union, I made a slayer achievement diary/ log that I kept updated form 85 slayer up to 99. It had all my tasks and all the loot gained. Then when I finally got 99 I did a drop party and dropped all the loot from my 6 months of work. It was a great end to a long goal. See below for my 99 video if you are interested:

The below picture is what the drop party consisted of:
[Image: slayertab200312.png]

I am quite an organized person in the virtual world (not so much irl) I love keeping track of things ingame, expect a Slayer log thread from me soon. I just find that keeping record of things keeps me motivated and is always nice to look back on. Pic related: (Bigger image)

Outside of Runescape I work as a care worker for the elderly. Both my parents work in care and its something I feel happy doing. I have been doing this for nearly a year now. My main hobby is guitar which I have played for about 2 years now. I don't take lessons, I just learn songs I like. Mostly metal-core and stuff, which I'm sure not that many of you guys are into. (Except Stephen <3)

So thats my introduction guys, hope it wasn't too long. Any questions please ask and I will be happy to reply. Thanks ^^

RE: Sacred Slay ~ Introduction - AlchemyHawk - 2012-08-09

Welcome to the clan Sacred Slay!
Wow that is a cool idea (the drop party of your slayer loot)..maybe have another when you hit 200M? Grin Haha only joking, best of luck with your giant slayer goal though!

RE: Sacred Slay ~ Introduction - Reaping - 2012-08-09

Welcome to Surreal Sam <33 and grats on the accepted app. ^^
And that was quite the drop party haha.

RE: Sacred Slay ~ Introduction - Nick - 2012-08-09

Welcome to the clan, make sure you get your events attended before your two weeks are up.

I've been starting to slay a bit myself and I was just curious which tasks you have perm blocked and skip often? I'm still trying to decide which tasks I don't like haha

RE: Sacred Slay ~ Introduction - Meg - 2012-08-09

Welcome to the Clan Sacred and your slayer tab looks scarily neat! lol

RE: Sacred Slay ~ Introduction - Sacred Slay - 2012-08-09

(2012-08-09 17:59:25)Reaping Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal Sam <33 and grats on the accepted app. ^^
And that was quite the drop party haha.

Thanks for directing me here Stephen ^^ Haha did you come to my slayer party? I can't remember. <3

(2012-08-09 20:27:32)Nick Wrote:  Welcome to the clan, make sure you get your events attended before your two weeks are up.

I've been starting to slay a bit myself and I was just curious which tasks you have perm blocked and skip often? I'm still trying to decide which tasks I don't like haha

I will try my best to make most of the events. I often work 8am-8pm shifts at work so I may need to talk to someone about this.

I slay for the money rather than power slaying so I may be different to some. I have Black Demons and Skeletal Wyverns blocked. I cancel Grotworms, Kalphites, Grifolapines and Living Rock Creatures.

(2012-08-09 20:39:03)Meg Wrote:  Welcome to the Clan Sacred and your slayer tab looks scarily neat! lol

Thanks! Haha I know right I love looking at it. Just wait and see what its like when (if) I finish my goal <3

RE: Sacred Slay ~ Introduction - Narccius - 2012-08-09

Welcome to Surreal =) Hope to see a lot of you slaying in RS =)

RE: Sacred Slay ~ Introduction - Sacred Slay - 2012-08-09

(2012-08-09 21:45:21)Narccius Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal =) Hope to see a lot of you slaying in RS =)

I have to work on getting my cmb% below 65% right now haha. Then its back to slayer for sure! Dwarf

RE: Sacred Slay ~ Introduction - Jos - 2012-08-09

Welcome to Surreal smile

RE: Sacred Slay ~ Introduction - old_jon - 2012-08-10

Hiya Sam. Bye

Great to have you with us. I hope you enjoy yourself and achieve what you want to achieve.

I'm very sorry I missed your drop party!!! Shok

Lol