Surreal Forums
Prismatiic's Intro - Printable Version

+- Surreal Forums (https://board.clansurreal.com)
+-- Forum: Surreal Membership (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-16.html)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-216.html)
+---- Thread: Prismatiic's Intro (/thread-7447.html)

Pages: 1 2

Prismatiic's Intro - Prismatiic - 2014-04-10

Hi everyone!
First off, I just wanted to say that I am looking forward to getting to know each and everyone of you and hopefully becoming a part of your clan! Moving on, my name is Brandon (my friends call me B or brando but you guys don't have to by any means because I still have yet to meet everyone!) I am 19, and I live in the US; Buffalo NY to be exact. My username is Prismatiic, please don't hesitate to add me!, and I started playing RS when I was 10-11 when all the neighborhood kids started playing together, and as we all grew up, they outgrew the game and I was sucked in. Recently, with going away for college. my job and moving away, I haven't been into it as much as I wanted but now that I'm graduating and working full time (I am a culinary art graduate working in a restaurant To_keep_order ) I've found that I have a lot more time on my hands.
As for a little bit about myself... I am very simple person who just enjoys everything about life. I get way to invested in my music (Brand New, Seahaven, TSSF, FOB, The Front Bottoms, New Politics, the list goes on and on) and my movies (anything directed by Wes Anderson, Donnie Darko, the X-men series, etc.,) I am a huuuuuge foodie and I go out to eat with my irl friends whenever I get the chance just so I can try new types of food. I found out about Surreal because I follow Blur on tumblr, and although I do not run a RS oriented blog or keep up on the drama that apparently goes on in said #runescape - anyone who has a tumblr is more than welcome to follow me: www.avaluggg.tumblr.com

With all of that said, I honestly am very excited to get to know everyone and to be able tocreate new friendships!
- Brandon (Prismatiic)

RE: Prismatiic's Intro - Downfall - 2014-04-10

(2014-04-10 14:49:10)Prismatiic Wrote:  Hi everyone!
First off, I just wanted to say that I am looking forward to getting to know each and everyone of you and hopefully becoming a part of your clan! Moving on, my name is Brandon (my friends call me B or brando but you guys don't have to by any means because I still have yet to meet everyone!) I am 19, and I live in the US; Buffalo NY to be exact. My username is Prismatiic, please don't hesitate to add me!, and I started playing RS when I was 10-11 when all the neighborhood kids started playing together, and as we all grew up, they outgrew the game and I was sucked in. Recently, with going away for college. my job and moving away, I haven't been into it as much as I wanted but now that I'm graduating and working full time (I am a culinary art graduate working in a restaurant To_keep_order ) I've found that I have a lot more time on my hands.
As for a little bit about myself... I am very simple person who just enjoys everything about life. I get way to invested in my music (Brand New, Seahaven, TSSF, FOB, The Front Bottoms, New Politics, the list goes on and on) and my movies (anything directed by Wes Anderson, Donnie Darko, the X-men series, etc.,) I am a huuuuuge foodie and I go out to eat with my irl friends whenever I get the chance just so I can try new types of food. I found out about Surreal because I follow Blur on tumblr, and although I do not run a RS oriented blog or keep up on the drama that apparently goes on in said #runescape - anyone who has a tumblr is more than welcome to follow me: www.avaluggg.tumblr.com

With all of that said, I honestly am very excited to get to know everyone and to be able tocreate new friendships!
- Brandon (Prismatiic)

Hey Brandon! Awesome intro. I'm trying to be a foodie, making my own food and all, but I'm absolutely terrible at it. Maybe you can give me some tips Tongue Very glad to have you on board; and I hope you join and see what a great time you could have here.

See you around, and don't be afraid to say hi! Make yourself at home smile

RE: Prismatiic's Intro - Jos - 2014-04-10

Welcome to Surreal smile Nice intro!

RE: Prismatiic's Intro - Jack - 2014-04-10

Welcome to Surreal, Brandon!

RE: Prismatiic's Intro - Heather - 2014-04-10

Hello Brandon, welcome to surreal!

RE: Prismatiic's Intro - Blur - 2014-04-11

Awesome, Brandon Tongue Welcome aboard, haha. Hopefully I'll seeya in-game soon. smile

RE: Prismatiic's Intro - South gal79 - 2014-04-11

Hey Brandon, great intro smile I love reading those. You will love it here.

RE: Prismatiic's Intro - Nevyn - 2014-04-11

Welcome to surreal Brandon. Hope you enoy your stay

RE: Prismatiic's Intro - Ricky - 2014-04-13

Welcome to Surreal Brandon.

RE: Prismatiic's Intro - Rufus010 - 2014-04-15

Welcome, we did some DG good to see you getting stuck in.