Sup :D
Thread Closed 

Hey all!

Real-Life Introduction:

My name is Justin, I love Music. My favorite bands of all time are the following: Parkway Drive, My Hero is Me, Attila, and more! I also love to skateboard, even tho I haven't done it in over 8 months for more than an hour due to a job at Wal-Mart, I unload the trucks you see in the back bay doors.)

Runescape Introduction:

My name is PvMonsters, currently level 133 (Total 2067.) My favorite skills are Runecrafting and Slayer. I have played for only god knows how long, I love skilling so anytime anyone needs a partner to skill with and see I am online feel free to PM me Wink

Well that's all I think I got to say, if you wish to know more feel free to message me.

Facebook
Myyearbook
Skype Username: Shakejunt_Yo
Nice to see you make a introduction Justin. Wink
Welcome to the Surreal Forums!
I've talked to you in-game and TeamSpeak, you're a really friendly guy! Welcome to the clan and make yourself right at home. ^_^
Welcome Justin, look forward to meeting u. smile
Thank you all Biggrin
Your favourite skills are the same as Danny. Tongue
Welcome to the forums Justin! Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Hi PVM
Welcome to the forums smile

cept for slayin, some bigger PVM is also your style?
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
I was wondering when you were going to make an intro thread, finally did it smile

Welcome to Surreal Grin
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Welcome to Surreal Justin, good to see you finally made an into! Biggrin
Haha yay you made an intro. My exams are nearly over and I'm keen to start some GWD with ya, particularly Arma and Bandos.
[Image: jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif]
[Image: elucin8er.png]