Mr Skeazy - Making skilling easy
Thread Closed 

Hello!

I'm doing this a little bit backwards since I've already gone through the application and I'm now a trial member, but I want to take this opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is Thiago, but you can call me Thi (pronounced 'chi' as in the Chinese life force). I currently live in Brazil but I have lived in the United States for almost 10 years. Coincidentally that is also the approximate time that I have played RuneScape. I work as an IT Tech both on call and in a call center. I'm studying to become a programmer. I like to chat and I will be frequently in the TeamSpeak if anyone ever wants to talk. My number one goal in RuneScape is to achieve 99 in every skill. I plan on starting a youtube series documenting my progress. (www.youtube.com/user/MrSkeazy pay no attention to those old League of Legends videos).

From the few people I have already met (Meg, Mr. Schlong, Chris, Raul) I'd like to say an official hello. People say you have only 7 seconds to make your first impression, and I want to let you guys know your first impression leads me to believe that I will really like it here.

I also like to put a face to a name so I took the liberty of uploading a picture of myself as my avatar.

P.S. : My RuneScape display name is Elmo is Her at the moment (lost a bet, friend chose this name for me). I will be changing it to Mr Skeazy on the 28th once I am allowed.

~Skeazinator
[Image: glX0K.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Mr Skeazy - Making skilling easy - by Mr Skeazy - 2012-09-23 13:06:43
RE: Mr Skeazy - Making skilling easy - by Meg - 2012-09-23 13:17:26
RE: Mr Skeazy - Making skilling easy - by Dick - 2012-09-23 21:27:17
RE: Mr Skeazy - Making skilling easy - by Dave - 2012-09-24 06:53:34

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skilling Hard, bros. :) Skill Hard 13 6,167 2011-07-10 19:18:19
Last Post: Mikuri