[Accepted] The return of GravenSquid

RuneScape Name: GravenSquid
Total level: 1657
Combat level: 90

Location or Timezone: Massachusetts, US. Eastern Standard Time
Event availability: Please provide us with a general idea of what time(s) during the week you would be able to make it to events.
     Weekdays: I play most of the time from around midnight to around 6-8am Monday-Thursday , and during the day on Fridays
     Weekends: I play anytime on the weekends, for 4-8 hours at a time, just depends what I'm doing family-wise
What kinds of events would you be interested in attending (e.g. Skilling, Minigames, PVM, others)?: Skilling, Minigames, PvM. I'm also interested in attending events that  I'm unfamiliar with

Have you been referred here? If so, by whom?  W[i]ell, I was here before, so I suppose I kind of referred myself. [/i]
How can you contribute to our clan?: I have a great sense of humor, I'm active in clan chat often, and I like meeting new people/learning new things. 
Name other clans you have involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:  Since coming back to Runescape I joined a club called Grind Is Real, but they knew it was temporary since I was looking to join here again. I've been there for maybe 5 days. 

------------------

Agreement:

By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules and do my best to maintain activity. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes/No]  Yes

Other comments:

Messages In This Thread
The return of GravenSquid - by GravenSquid - 2017-07-11 22:16:01
The return of GravenSquid - by Lady Spyra - 2017-07-11 22:21:49

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! My Third (Fourth?) and Final Return Home GravenSquid 1 1,480 2017-10-09 05:20:06
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! 帰り - kaeri (Return Home) Jerome 3 4,822 2017-08-26 17:03:25
Last Post: JeliBelski
  accepted! May I return? Kakerrot 1 1,486 2017-01-26 01:00:57
Last Post: Lady Spyra