[Accepted] Macho's App

RuneScape Name: Macho
Total level: 2,728
Combat level: 138

Location or Timezone: USA / EST
Event availability: Please provide us with a general idea of what time(s) during the week you would be able to make it to events.
     Weekdays: Evenings
     Weekends: Mornings
What kinds of events would you be interested in attending (e.g. Skilling, Minigames, PVM, others)?: Pretty much anything, but I do enjoy PvM the most.

Have you been referred here? If so, by whom?  N/A
How can you contribute to our clan?: Having led clans before, I have a strong sense of community and the work it takes to foster a friendly environment. I love participating in events and getting to know everyone. Plus, I find this game only as fun as the people you are surrounded by. Given this, I make it my goal to meet people who share the same sentiments as I do, which you guys seem to have!
Name other clans you have involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]: I used to be the leader of The 13th, also based in world 46. I went on a hiatus and the clan crumbled. Coincidentally, one of the members here used to be in my clan. 

------------------

Agreement:

By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules and do my best to maintain activity. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

Do you agree to the above statements? Yes

Other comments: N/A

Messages In This Thread
Macho's App - by Macho - 2017-09-03 01:29:10
Macho's App - by Lady Spyra - 2017-09-03 01:46:07