[Accepted] Mr Addison's Application

RuneScape Name: Addisun
Total level: 1,027
Combat level: 62

Location or Timezone: USA, GMT-5
Event availability: Please provide us with a general idea of what time(s) during the week you would be able to make it to events.
     Weekdays: Pretty much every day and all day, at the moment. I'm given random nights to help work out somewhere though, but I'll let you know =)
     Weekends: I do work every other Saturday Night, so one Saturday I don't work then the next Saturday I do!

((I will find a full-time job really soon but even then, I should be on evenings <3))

What kinds of events would you be interested in attending (e.g. Skilling, Minigames, PVM, others)?: I'm definitely an all around type of guy, I would really love to just be there with everybody and participate in all kinds of events you guys love to do. I love anything and everything.
One thing I would love to see, is... playing Cards Against Humanity Online together as friends and laugh together! <3

Have you been referred here? If so, by whom? LadySpyra/Mel because I haven't been here in a long time and she caught me come online in Runescape after a few months and she's welcoming me back, so I choose her as a referral <3
How can you contribute to our clan?: By being the happy, energetic, and positive kind of person that I am and try to bring smiles to everyone's faces and just make sure that everyone is having a great time in the clan <3 And I'll always help anyone out and the clan out in anyway I can ^_^ I'm a really reliable and trustworthy person <3
Name other clans you have involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:
The Clueless Adventurers: I recently just hopped back on there not to long ago but it was such a short visit. I joined their clan chat then immediately like, 10 minutes later I received a message from LadySpyra/Mel and I really wanted to come back on Surreal. TCA can't be to mad at me, because I was just barely there!!!

------------------

Agreement:

By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules and do my best to maintain activity. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes/No]: Yes

Other comments: I miss Surreal so much! When LadySprya/Mel sent me a message in-game, that really brightened me up!!! I really missed her and cannot wait to be back in Surreal and see everyone again Yahoo

Messages In This Thread
Mr Addison's Application - by SirAddiLot - 2017-10-03 22:45:45
RE: Mr Addison's Application - by Jerome - 2017-10-04 00:37:10
Mr Addison's Application - by Lady Spyra - 2017-10-04 02:09:39

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Zaxynx Application Zaxynx 2 1,927 2022-07-04 18:24:37
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Durah Application Durah 4 1,935 2022-02-04 00:21:24
  accepted! Pragnos Application Pragnos 1 1,410 2021-10-31 17:41:09