Bout time I made one of these things xD
Thread Closed 

Hmmm where to start, Oh yeah well my name is Dennis/Elite Peon ingame, I am 23 year's old, and I have several hobbies I take part in such as poetry, drawing, singing, cooking, fishing, and of course video games (or I probably wouldn't be in this clan.. Just saying lol) I also enjoy alot of music but mostly genre's such as EDM/Rock/Metal :p

I have been playing runescape, or should I say originally started playing RS back in 2004/2005, and ended up leaving when the wilderness was removed due to the fact that I assumed it was gone for good and back then that was pretty much what I looked forward to when i would get home from school, was getting on with a few friends and going pking in the wilderness. So I ended up giving my account to my sister at the time and from then on played various other mmorpg's such as WoW, Guild wars, so on so forth.

Now that I am back I am glad to have found a friendly clan, and I hope I get to know you all better in the future, I am a bit shy so I don't always speak in the chat but I try to, Starting to warm up to everyone slowly lol. Any how thanks for taking the time to read my intro :p Here are a few pictures to put with my name smile

[Image: 2el3top.jpg]
[Image: 2copfmc.jpg]
[Image: 10h8zrb.jpg]

Most Recent Picture Taken A Week ago or so smile
[Image: 10zz7mu.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Bout time I made one of these things xD - by Dennis - 2018-03-05 18:37:35

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long time no see AlchemyHawk 13 8,337 2015-10-17 19:33:28
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Back for a limited time only!!!!!!!!!!! Dave 12 7,160 2013-08-20 14:35:14