Runescape Reflection - Are you a Happy Scaper?

Here in Surreal we have a small, but diverse group of people from all over the world. With that diversity comes curiosity both from myself and the members of our leadership team - we wanted to create a few threads in which we can both allow you to get to know more about us, and allow you to express to us what you're all about! This thread will be dedicated to all things Runescape about our lives... I will be putting down some questions that you can feel free to answer (sort of a template), but I stress that you can add anything you like (and also not answer anything you prefer not to answer), to help us learn more about you as a Scaper. You may also ask anyone else any questions you can think of (and hopefully they will answer your curiosity with a response).

Disclaimer- This thread was created in the hopes of tailoring Surreal to more closely benefit our community, and also to challenge us to support one another in our endeavors.

Questions:

• What is your current main goal(s) in Runescape?
  • Do you see yourself accomplishing your main goal(s) this year?
  • Do you have any side-goal(s) in Runescape?
  • What is your long-term goal(s) (Maxing, Completionist, Learning Bosses, etc)?
  • What is your top 3 things to do in Runescape?
  • Favorite skill(s)?
  • Favorite boss(es)?
  • Is there an activity you would like to learn, but are finding difficult?
  • Funniest Runescape moment?
  • Ever had a Runescape related dream?

Messages In This Thread
Runescape Reflection - Are you a Happy Scaper? - by Aurorae Auri - 2020-03-28 20:50:47

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Currency Your Best Runescape RNG? Neeson 4 3,114 2019-04-18 17:41:34
Last Post: Neeson
  Old Runescape pictures Mini Kniight 1 2,589 2019-01-01 13:08:47
Last Post: Saint Kain
  Guide Runescape Fastest Ways to Make Money JeliBelski 6 4,317 2018-09-25 14:52:09
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Guide Runescape Best Proteans [Link] JeliBelski 5 6,776 2018-09-24 17:50:07
  Guide Top 10 Best Runescape Foods [Link] JeliBelski 3 2,992 2018-09-23 22:44:21