[Complete] FrostOnFire Application [Complete]

Current Runescape Display Name: FrostOnFire
Original Runescape Name: Frosty222
IRC Nickname (if applicable): N/A
Overall level: 114 combat, 1849 total.

A screenshot of your account saying "S R L <3" in the Runescape Chatbox: http://s859.photobucket.com/albums/ab155...nt=SRL.jpg

Reason why you are applying: It will encourage me to skill more, and to meet new people.
Your favorite Runescape skill/activity: I never usually stick to just one, lately it has been fishing (plan on 99), but I love questing, it makes me feel quite accomplished.
What other clans have you involved yourself with (please be detailed): Fast SC in world 99, I needed SC points and this clan really helped me in achieving that, the penguin hunting clan (forget name), I was poor and desperate for prayer xp, only used it once before. Apart from that I usually sit in my own clan, on occasions a friend drops in by.

AGREEMENT
By submitting my application I agree that I have thoroughly read and understood all of Surreal's Official Rules and Requirements. I will follow these rules when associating myself in a situation where I am directly involved with Surreal or representing the clan in any way and will accept relevant punishment should I delve away from these rules.

I agree to stay active unless legitimate reasoning is given, to fulfill the requirements of my Provisional application and that I am in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and will continue to be. All of the information I have submitted in this application is my own and I am not in association with any real-world trading or botting communities.

Do you agree? [Yes/No] YES

Other comments (optional): Looking forward to meeting new people, making new friends and getting some better skills on the way. Skilling can sometimes feel a bit lonely, but hopefully not anymore smile

FrostOnFire

[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Messages In This Thread
FrostOnFire Application [Complete] - by Frosty - 2010-10-27 12:08:53
RE: FrostOnFire Application - by Downfall - 2010-10-27 12:23:15

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Zaxynx Application Zaxynx 2 1,811 2022-07-04 18:24:37
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Durah Application Durah 4 1,935 2022-02-04 00:21:24
Last Post: Lady Spyra