[Complete] Application [Expires 4th May 2013]
Thread Closed 

RuneScape
*RuneScape Name: Freakinapie
*Total level: 2093
*Combat level: 200 (Coming back, this is still strange to me)
*Location or Timezone: EST (normally -5, but -4 for DST right now.)
IRC Nickname: Freakinapie

General Information
*What's your favorite thing to do in RuneScape?: I really enjoying farming, but I never have the money to do so effectively. I also like making money, and skilling/monster hunting.
*Why are you applying?: I've been back ingame for about a week now (took a couple of years off) and I'm looking for a community, and a group of friends to play with.
*How can you contribute to Surreal?: I can bring a great personality, a helpful, dedicated member, and cookies.

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:
It has been many years since my last clan experience but there were only really 3.

The Gladiatorz - I joined them because a friend did. This was probably back in 2005, maybe earlier. I was looking for a warring clan at the time, with a great community. I found just that.

'THE' Clan - My friend retired from RS, and I ended up having more friends in our allied clan 'THE' than I did in Gladz. Thus, after much pestering, it felt natural.

Eternal Honour - I could go on for hours about this clan. This clan was my home, and fostered some of the best times I've ever had in the game. I miss it deeply, and I miss many of my friends from the clan that have since retired. Talking to a couple of them recently is actually what got me to check the game out again.

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules, do my best to maintain activity and fulfill the requirements of my two week trial. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes/No] YES

Other comments: Hi

Messages In This Thread
Application [Expires 4th May 2013] - by Freakinapie - 2013-04-20 14:01:27
RE: Application - by Wader - 2013-04-20 14:37:51

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Zaxynx Application Zaxynx 2 2,238 2022-07-04 18:24:37
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Durah Application Durah 4 2,012 2022-02-04 00:21:24
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Pragnos Application Pragnos 1 1,457 2021-10-31 17:41:09