2308 ( for now Tongue)

*Combat level:

*Location or Timezone:

EST

IRC Nickname:

red_man48

General Information
*What's your favorite thing to do in RuneScape?:

I don't believe I have any one favorite thing to do in Runescape. I enjoy all aspects of the game, for the most part. I spend most of my time now skilling when I'm on... But I also enjoy PvM and the community and social aspect of the game.

*Why are you applying?:

I wan't to try something new. I've never tried out any other clan besides warring ones and I'm really interested in what Surreal has to offer. Also, why miss out on a chance to meet some new people and have fun with the game I've been playing forever.

*How can you contribute to Surreal?:

Active in all aspects of the game. Online a good amount of the day, check forums frequently. Active on TS/Vent/IRC. I think I'm a pretty fun guy to be around on TS/Vent. Willing to be as active as possible with making events.

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:

KTS: Kissing The Shadows. First clan of any sort I joined around 5-6 years back. Died shortly after making it to full member. Warring clan

DA: Darkness Awaits. Most of the core from the previous clan (KTS) Joined. I enjoyed my time in this clan, made a lot of good friends I'm still friends with today. Eventually got promoted to Council. Leadership higher up fell apart and this clan also had died. Warring clan.

Poison: Once again, core members from both previous clans joined, active warring clan... still. Not much warring going on these days, though. I'm a full member in this clan yes but the clan activity has gone down significantly. I've known a lot of these people for 3-6 years and really enjoy the community still.

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules, do my best to maintain activity and fulfill the requirements of my two week trial. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes/No]

Other comments: I've said most of what I wanted during the App above. But I'm always willing to answer more questions if anyone's curious about anything. smile

Messages In This Thread
red man's trial App [Expires 5th September] - by red man - 2013-08-22 02:29:07
RE: red man's trial App - by Wader - 2013-08-22 04:11:10

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Application for Trial Elwood84 2 1,851 2015-12-28 12:47:14
Last Post: Elwood84
  accepted! Application For Two Week Trial GravenSquid 1 1,472 2015-08-29 18:03:58
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Trial Application xSwanQueenx 4 2,401 2015-07-26 12:38:52
  accepted! 2 Week Trial Application Davii 1 1,475 2015-06-17 20:42:46
  Successful! Mikuri's Trial Mikuri 1 1,376 2015-05-06 18:44:12
Last Post: Jos