[Complete] Re-Joining BrokenDolly's Application [Expires 12th Nov]

RuneScape
*RuneScape Name: BrokenDolly
*Total level: 2292
*Combat level: 192
*Location or Timezone: USA - PST
IRC Nickname: N/A

General Information
*What's your favorite thing to do in RuneScape?: Skilling & Spending time with people.
*Why are you applying?: I enjoyed Surreal the last time I was here.
*How can you contribute to Surreal?: Being active & friendly!

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:
Wow.. answering this will be very long so I'll just get all the 'important stuff'.

In 2008? I joined my first clan, Ruthless Kingdom which quickly broke apart and turned into Souls of the Fallen. After a few short weeks we merged with our ally clan, Knights Reflection. There I got promoted to staff and a couple of weeks later I was the Leader. Pretty much I've done every job possible in a clan, besides PVM Master. In the middle of it all I was apart of many many many teams, way more than I can count on my fingers. Angles Vengence, TK, AO, AA, BE, Legacy, etc. All for clanwars. After a year+ I decided it was my time to leave Knights Reflection and step down for the new generation. I've joined Surreal before and left. I helped rebuild some clans. Left RS for some months and joined Subsistence where I became event coordinator. And now here I am...

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules, do my best to maintain activity and fulfill the requirements of my two week trial. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? Yes

Other comments: I wonder if people remember me Tongue It's been awhile!

Messages In This Thread
Re-Joining BrokenDolly's Application [Expires 12th Nov] - by Dolly - 2013-10-29 00:48:22

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Zaxynx Application Zaxynx 2 2,239 2022-07-04 18:24:37
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Durah Application Durah 4 2,012 2022-02-04 00:21:24
  accepted! Pragnos Application Pragnos 1 1,457 2021-10-31 17:41:09
  accepted! dunder miffl Application dunder 1 1,287 2021-10-17 19:43:43
  accepted! leyock Application leyock 1 2,049 2021-08-07 00:01:01