Thread Closed 

Smiley man! 
RuneScape
*RuneScape Name: PiXeYstyx
*Total level: 2357
*Combat level: 128
*Location or Timezone: EST
IRC Nickname: n/a
* Have you been referred here? If so, by whom? I'm an old Clan member making a comeback Biggrin

General Information
*What's your favorite thing to do in RuneScape?: I Love skilling. Right now I've been working on getting all skills to 80. I'm only 1 lvl away from that now.
*Why are you applying?: It's time I made a comeback. I took some time away bc I didn't have the time between work, 2 small kids and computer issues at the time. Computer has been fixed, kids are older, I work part time now so there's more time I can play than I had before.
*How can you contribute to Surreal?: As a past Leader, I would love to help again, especially with events like I did when I first started out. I love thinking of fun new things we could do as a clan. I would also love to see more events to give all the time zone members a chance to join in on the fun. I see something like 2 events a day, one being held for one time zone and then the other. That way theres more of a chance to gain participation points.

*Name other clans you have involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:
(I had to pull up my old application bc I had forgotten some of the names of my old clans Tongue)

"I was in The Runite Legion aka TRL, Joined there back in October 2005. Was a loyal member and did what I could to help the clan as best as I could. Also back in 2008 I took a little break from TRL bc of IRL matters. When I came back to TRL one of the leaders at the time didn't like me so I dropped down to clan friend and then created a Skilling clan with 2 former TRL members. Death by Skillers was our name aka DBS. We were pretty successful for about a year, then the other 2 leaders stopped participating due to IRL matters leaving just me to run the clan which then I couldn't do anymore. After that I took a break from RS for about 6 Months then came back to TRL as a clan mate. TRL started falling under at that point, so then I joined another clan named Serenity. I stayed there for about 3 months before they decided to close down then I went back to TRL to try and help resurrect the clan once more. After another failed attempt and another break from RS for over a year Due to having my Daughter, I am now back and looking for a new Family to join. My Former RSN was also SuicidePiXeY."

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules, do my best to maintain activity and fulfill the requirements of my two week trial. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes/No] YES

Other comments: I'm Excited to come back. I missed everyone here very much Wub
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.

Messages In This Thread
PiXeYstyx is Back! - by PiXeYstyx - 2014-11-18 16:57:47
PiXeYstyx is Back! - by Downfall - 2014-11-18 17:02:04
RE: PiXeYstyx is Back! - by Dreggstar - 2014-11-18 18:19:56
RE: PiXeYstyx is Back! - by Ava - 2014-11-18 18:23:06

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Im back :D Gold_Trustee 1 1,538 2017-04-10 02:56:05
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Making a come-back and requesting my old rank back Morfonious 5 2,740 2017-02-20 07:16:09
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Successful! Im back :D [Expires 16 Feb 2015] Shawn 1 1,420 2015-02-02 10:51:44
Last Post: Hayden
  Successful! There and back again Lissesul 2 1,880 2014-12-17 08:17:19
Last Post: Joseph
Shield Successful! I'm back Exbajalator 1 1,683 2014-11-25 23:50:45
Last Post: Downfall