Potential Member Introducing Herself!

Hi all from the mighty clan Surreal! I have been guesting in your clan chat for a couple hours tonight. Thought I would register on your forums so I can get even more of a feel for things so I can see if this could be a good fit for me and vice versa.

As I know you're more of a family clan, I'll start with my name. My name is Melissa (but those who know me call me Mel for short). I'm a physically disabled 30 year old, living with my mom and two cats; Precious and Hollywood. Hobbies include poetry writing, bowling, miniature golf, boating, bingo, chicken shoots (no, not literally shooting a chicken or anything of that nature!). I love cats, coffee, rainy days, snowy days, glazed donuts....

I am currently in a clan. If the staff would like me to contact them explaining why I'm very possibly looking into a new clan, I would be more than happy to abide by that request smile

One more thing about me is that I have an abnormal sense of humor. I love farts, and farting on RS. If this offends anyone in the clan please tell me.

I look forward to getting to know you all Biggrin

*fart*
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Potential Member Introducing Herself! - by Lady Spyra - 2015-01-07 04:46:58

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A little intro from an old member Mini Kniight 10 7,008 2018-05-09 21:30:33
Last Post: Saint Kain