Wassuppp!!!

(2020-05-18 17:42:30)Saint Kain Wrote:  Love having you here Jenn, you brighten my day a lot. and for that I want to thank you with all my heart. Biggrin

aww thanks smile
[Image: new-game-gif.gif]
1/12/2018... was when i posted this.. Wow!
(2020-05-11 22:09:58)RinToyama29 Wrote:  So, I got to thinking... I should probably fill this with stuff that most people know about me.

I'm the type of person who will make someone feel better even when I'm going thru a lot. I love to make people smile and most of the time, it cheers me up as well. So, I am one of the writers in Surreal and I'm often afk'ing something in game just so I can write. I've been writing since 2005 and it's honestly helped my writing improve; while I still am known to find errors in what I write haha. I love to take photos and you'll often see me post pictures of clouds, my cats, or my dirt road haha. I'm the type of person who loves to listen to all types of music and I'm often known to even share what I love. Even though I'm a writer, there's often times when I don't know what to say so please forgive me for that.I'm actually not a big movie buff and sometimes I don't really care for movies. If I'm not focused on writing and afk'ing Runescape, I'm either watching something Korean or anime.

Honestly, though, I'm just a pretty cool person who just so happens to have befriended half the people on w46.

Still true lol