[Guide] Things I wish I'd known about earlier

Nice tips. I posted an update daily/weeklies/monthlies list here https://board.clansurreal.com/Thread-Gui...ies?page=4

A few other tips I have.

- Adding to your sinkholes - You can do it twice a day. If you enter at the begin you can do both at the same time. Just finish, teleport back to sinkhole entrance and do it again.
- Portables: To gain the boost you just need to click it once and stay within range or it. After that just put what you are making in your action bar (works for pretty much everything but smithing and fm). Great for busy portable worlds.
- Divine locations: At w48 burth at reset and w140 burth 18pm game time you have people placing yews which is the best xp/hr for woodcutting skill
- Have Invention unlocked?? Get yourself some useful perks on your gear. For skilling I recommend getting Wise 2-3 on a off-hand weapon (2 is easier and cheaper, I used mine on a abyssal orb) and Mobile for extra surges (really useful on caches, get it on a piece of armour)
- For herblore: If money is tight and you need a pot that gives you a bit of profit, try doing some guthix rest. They are used for high lvl pvm and sell well above med price.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things I wish I'd known about earlier - by Mini Kniight - 2018-05-22 11:04:53