Hi!
Thread Closed 

Hey guys I'm Helix, or apparently kitty, call me what you will! Firstly, thanks for having me!

A little about me, I'm 27, I have super long hair, I love music, anime, and of course gaming! I live by the sea with my wonderful girlfriend, and I've been gaming since before I can remember! I started RS 10 years ago casually with a friend, but left after we got bored of lack of content. But I figured I'd give it another go now it's been updated, and the rest is history!

Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask, I don't bite (unless my muzzle is missing) :3
Hey Helix! Welcome to Surreal Biggrin I'm so glad that you like it enough here to want to be a part of the Surreal family. That's a cool description of yourself! As a side note, we're on first name basis in this clan, so I'm curious what your name is (as you can tell by my signature, I'm Mel. Full name is Melissa, everyone just shortens it to Mel, so that's what I've gotten accustomed to Tongue)

If you ever have any questions never hesitate to ask! I hope you're with us for many years to come Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Not a problem! I kinda forgot about that, I'm Aaron, pleasure to meet you all! I'm looking forward to playing with you guys! <(",)>
Welcome to Surreal!
Welcome smile
Welcome! Biggrin
Welcome to Surreal Aaron Yahoo
From which part of the UK are you? I visit England aprox 4 times each year, just got back from a little trip to Bedford smile
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
Welcome to Surreal!!!