Here she is...the Jelly Bean!

Hello, I'm JeliBelski, and I've been playing Runescape off and on since '06 (though it was more off than on for a while). I generally enjoy skilling, though I throw in questing from time to time.  

In real life, I'm a full-time college student athlete. It keeps me busy, but I love it. I'll graduate with a double major in creative writing and Spanish. I love books, peanut-butter, and all things fitness. My goal for next summer is to do a 70.3 Ironman triathlon. 

My favorite quest in Runescape was...ugh. Can't answer that question. But I'd be OK if I never had to do Mourning's End again. 

I want to join Surreal because, after making the tough decision to leave my previous clan (there was drama with the leaders and I randomly found myself the owner--and my schedule doesn't permit running a clan), I began searching for a new family. Lady Spyra of Surreal was the one of the first clans to respond to my lfc post. I checked out a few other clans, but this was the only one that I found myself wanting to go back as a guest in the CC. So here I am, folks. I want to be adopted into this dysfunctional family.

And yes, you should be forewarned, I do use big words on occasion.
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
Hey Jelly Bean! Welcome to Surreal Biggrin I am soooo glad that you want to join the family! One thing left to do - fill out that application! (In the other forum). I think it's amazing that you want to do the Ironman Triathlon. I'm not completely sure what's all involved with that, but it sounds ambitious! Also, I might have to dub you the nickname of "miss fancy words" if you use big fancy words Tongue

If you ever have any questions, never hesitate to ask! And I greatly look forward to looking over your application! smile
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Yayyyy! smile