Do not let reality confuse you

Smiley man! 
Hi   Hi Have to start out by saying this clan is pretty amazing Yahoo  from all I've seen thus far, and I hope (Seren be willing) that I can join you all in the adventures yet to come.  Paladin

Game name: DarkElf mage   

Age: 349...elven yrs  (you'll have to figure out the conversion to human years on your own   Tongue )

Describe yourself: Fantasy junky, and a pluviophile

Fav. movie: Avatar

Hobbies/interests: Backpacking,cooking,scaping  Rofl

If anyone ever needs help with things let me know. I'm a bit of a Naabe, but still happy to help!!  Wizard
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
Hey Darky! Welcome to Surreal! I'm glad you stumbled across us and want to be a part of the Surreal family smile If the site I looked at is correct, you're 42? Tongue

If you ever have any questions never hesitate to ask! I look forward to your application Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome to Surreal Yahoo
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
Welcome to Surreal! Yahoo
[Image: 2015-11-motm.png]
Welcome to Surreal DarkElf smile Hope you have a great time here! If you have any questions, drop me a line.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Would you happen to be a fan of Charles Hatfield and his claim to be able to make rain happen due to his pluvicultural ways?
Welcome to Surreal!
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
Yay! Welcome to this crazy family!
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
Welcome to the clan smile
I has another elf to play with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: SYRulGm.png]

2016 Surreal Awards
Hey Dark! I like the user and your enthusiasm for lore. Haha. Welcome to the clan!