My name is Addison =)
Thread Closed 

Hello, everyone =)
It's nice to meet you all.
I'm very excited and happy to be a part of Surreal.
Well, I'm not official yet, but I'm working way my towards total level 1000 in-game to be a part of Surreal <3
Runescape and Surreal is love, family, and life <3
I'm a one year subscriber to Runescape... and then a month XD
(I paid for just 1 month at first then changed my mind and decided to go for a year Tongue)
I wonder how far I could get with Surreal in just one year <3
I already met some amazing people and cannot wait to meet others and have a wonderful time with everyone in Surreal <3
Thank you so much Mel, for finding me in the Runescape Forums and finding my "Looking for Clan" thread <3

I'm very new to Runescape.
First account, fresh character, low leveled skills, etc. Yahoo
And I'm only below total level 300 so I've got awhile to go to be a part of Surreal <3
But, that's okay! It gives me a chance to get to know a lot of you here!
So, I'm very happy to stay on guest clan chat and talk with everyone, get to know everyone, play with anyone, etc. smile
And when I do hit total level 1000 someday, that will be a very exciting day for me <3

I do play other games, because, that's who I am.. a video game... addict?
I've been playing video games since I was a kid and when I was a kid, There was only Gameboy Pocket (Not color) Super Nintendo, etc.
There was no such thing as Playstation, Gamecube, etc.
(Saying that makes me feel really darn old, and I'm 28 years old)
So, the point of saying this, is I'm a classic gaming kind of guy!
I really love the old games and pixel/2D games and whatnot. It's what I grew up on.
So, I do a lot of classic gaming but then I have my PS4 as well and play Warframe with another friend of mine.
But, not to worry! I'm still going to be very active on Runescape, my #1 video game with my #1 favorite clan, Surreal <3
Welcome to Surreal Yahoo
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
Welcome! We're eagerly anticipating the moment you can officially join us. Feel free to ask for advice in the cc--you'll get to level 1000 in no time!
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
Thank you very much smile
And, I forgot to do the Introduction Template!

Runescape Name: AddiFantasy but want to change it to Mr Addison, how can I change that name here in the Surreal Forums? The one that links you to the stats.
Real-life name/nickname: Addison/Addi smile
Describe yourself in one word: Fantabulous Tongue

What made you start playing runescape: The wonderful and huge friendly community that Runescape has. Sure, there's a lot of jerks and such on Runescape.. but, there's so many friendly folks on Runescape, even outside of Surreal. I wish I could meet them all! But, Surreal is just the perfect spot for me <3 I also joined because there's so much content in Runescape, it's crazy. AND, I know that Jagex loves and cares for their players and always keeps on updating Runescape which is fascinating and they have plans for 2017.
Favorite Movie: 50 First Dates
Other language(s): Linda, here on Surreal, got me downloading a couple of learning languages app on my iPhone, so... yes, I'll be learning Spanish first ^_^
Hobbies/talents: Singing, Runescape, Classic video games, Netflix, Swimming, Bowling, losing weight, and more! Yahoo
Welcome to Surreal, Addison! Biggrin Nice talking to you on discord, and I hope to see you ingame soon! smile
[Image: 2015-11-motm.png]
Welcome Addison! smile Will hopefully see you around soon Biggrin
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Thank you so much Linda and Downfall <3

@Linda
It was nice talking to you as well, on Discord smile
You're very nice and friendly ^_^
Hope for more chats on Discord and in-game Yahoo

@Downfall
It's very nice to hear from the Founder himself =)
Very nice to meet you and I'm looking forward to that total level of 1000 =)
Hey Addison! Welcome to Surreal! I'm glad I found your 'looking for a clan' thread too Wub When I read your post I just had a feeling that Surreal was what you were looking for, but I was heartbroken to check your adventurer log to discover you were in TCA. But then I noticed you bumped your thread, and after checking your adventurer log to see you were no longer in a clan I was like AHHHH I MUST POST!!!! And I did, but then I discovered you joined Chase Trees shortly after and I have to be honest with you, my thought then was "Great, a clan hopper". But then much to my surprise you popped into Surreal as a guest one night and I was like "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" in my head Biggrin Your personality instantly impressed me with the first couple things you said. And now, here you are smile I must say that reading your intro post put a big smile on my face. I love seeing/feeling people's excitement towards Surreal, whether they're already in it or working on the requirement to join. Can't wait for you to get there!! Biggrin

If you ever have any questions just let us know! Look forward to you being an official Surrealian smile

PS - OMGOSH I say "fantabulous" too!!!!! Biggrin Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome Addison, can't wait to welcome you as a full member as well. smile
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
Welcome to Surreal! You'll be a full member soon enough
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3