Socomhunterr presents...
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Socomhunterr
Real-life name/nickname: Yoeri, Smurf, idiot, weirdo
Describe yourself in one word: Guthix

What made you start playing runescape:
Favorite Movie: Anything from Jackie chan
Other language(s)Biggrinutch (native) , English (very good), (french (basics), german (basic)
Hobbies/talents: i got a degree as pc technician and do it now as a hobby so guess that counts.. also cuddling my bed is one of my hobbies smile
Welcome to Surreal fellow Belgian Yahoo
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
Welcome! We're so glad to have you join us! Biggrin
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
Hey Yoeri! Welcome to Surreal! smile Glad to have you in our nutty family! Once you guested in the clan chat you never left! Wink

If you ever have any questions just let us know! I hope you're with us for many years to come Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
(2017-01-29 01:06:09)Lady Spyra Wrote:  Hey Yoeri! Welcome to Surreal! smile Glad to have you in our nutty family! Once you guested in the clan chat you never left! Wink

If you ever have any questions just let us know! I hope you're with us for many years to come Biggrin
It's hard to leave... you had me chained up to the wall :p
(2017-01-29 01:32:53)Socomhunterr Wrote:  
(2017-01-29 01:06:09)Lady Spyra Wrote:  Hey Yoeri! Welcome to Surreal! smile Glad to have you in our nutty family! Once you guested in the clan chat you never left! Wink

It's hard to leave... you had me chained up to the wall :p

I had to make sure you couldn't escape once you came in! Tongue
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Sup weirdo! Welcome to Surreal1
Hi Yoeri

Would you believe one of my most favourite runescape players I've ever met had the name Yoeri (not her real name) - I haven't "seen" her about for a long time though...

So you have big shoes to fill but from our chats so far in clan chat I think you're well on the way! (no pressure! no pressure at all... No Rofl )

Good to have you on board - looking forward to further chats Good
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

(2017-01-30 00:08:51)old_jon Wrote:  Hi Yoeri

Would you believe one of my most favourite runescape players I've ever met had the name Yoeri (not her real name) - I haven't "seen" her about for a long time though...

So you have big shoes to fill but from our chats so far in clan chat I think you're well on the way! (no pressure! no pressure at all... No  Rofl )

Good to have you on board - looking forward to further chats Good

well i'm not a she so guess i'll need to be extra nice to make up for that huh?:c