Sup Im Yek
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Yek
Real-life name/nickname: Eric
Describe yourself in one word: Productive 

What made you start playing runescape: Friends in elementary school and I just never quit
Favorite Movie: Stepbrothers
Occupation: Maintenance/Front desk at a hotel and production worker. 
Other language(s): Not currently.
Hobbies/talents: Wakeboard and Skateboard during the summer and have been body building for 10 Months 5-7 Days a week. 
Nice to meet you, Yek! I'm Jeli. smile I'll also be joining the 21-yr club this coming April. Looking forward to getting to know you in the cc! Welcome!
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
Hey man! Welcome aboard. I'm from Canada too! Toronto, more specifically. Whereabouts are you from in Canada?
Hey Eric! Nice to formally meet ya smile (though I'm partial to the nickname Yekkinator!). Hope you've been enjoying yourself in Surreal so far! Biggrin

If you ever have any questions just let us know smile Hope you're with us for many years to come!
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
welcome smile
(2017-01-31 04:56:31)Jerome Wrote:  Hey man! Welcome aboard. I'm from Canada too! Toronto, more specifically. Whereabouts are you from in Canada?

Nice man, I'm thinking about going to school at U OF T but currently about an hour drive away from Toronto.
Nice to meet all of you smile
Welcome Eric!! Glad to have you with us smile
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]