Hi!

Code:
Runescape Name:  ScorchaFlaith
Real-life name/nickname: Judy
Describe yourself in one word: Geek-a-licious  :nerd:

What made you start playing runescape: My much younger (18yrs) sister challenged me.
Favorite Movie: Anything with car chases, big explosions, and men stripped to the waist (or lower) sweating....
Other language(s): Bad English, Song Lyrics & Book/Movie Quotes
Hobbies/talents: reading a book while walking
Hey Judy! Welcome to Surreal!! smile Glad you have been enjoying yourself enough with us to want to be a part of the Surreal family - I look forward to your application! I love your word to describe yourself lol. And that sounds like some sexy movies you're into! Wink And that's cool about your sister being so much younger than you. I have an older brother by 13 yrs Biggrin

Have questions or concerns? Just let me or any other staff member know - we're always happy to help! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Thanks. smile

I have 2 younger sisters (twins) that my mom had the audacity to give birth to the month after I graduated from High School.
Can you just imagine??? LOL
(2017-03-26 20:07:07)sorchaflaith Wrote:  Thanks.  smile

I have 2 younger sisters (twins) that my mom had the audacity to give birth to the month after I graduated from High School.
Can you just imagine??? LOL

lol that's awesome! 

and... welcome wooooooot!
Reading a book while walking?!?!

I can barely walk while walking sometimes lol
[Image: SYRulGm.png]

2016 Surreal Awards
Hey Judy!

I actually tried reading a book while walking once. It went well once but the other times it seemed really dangerous. Maybe I should avoid areas with a lot of cars and construction, haha. Welcome to the clan!
Hi Judy! Nice to meet you--looking forward to getting to know you in cc!
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
I would read a book while walking to and from my break. My co-workers thought it was hilarious to watch me dodge and weave and never look up from my book.
(2017-03-27 01:37:38)sorchaflaith Wrote:  I would read a book while walking to and from my break.  My co-workers thought it was hilarious to watch me dodge and weave and never look up from my book.

So you're basically a ninja?;p either that or you have 200m agility xp..... which is basically the same as a ninja.
nice...and welcome smile
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]