Surrealians in the News

Surrealians In The News
Celebrate good times come on!

Just got a 99 or 50 million xp in a skill and there were only a few people online to celebrate with you? Scored an awesome god wars drop but haven't had the chance to tell everyone? Reached your goal level in a skill? Share your good news with us here so we can all celebrate, or give a shout-out to a fellow Surrealian if you spotted them on an in-game broadcast!
aww did we miss an achievement?:c
(2017-04-01 10:58:41)Socomhunterr Wrote:  aww did we miss an achievement?:c

Nope--we're just using this thread so people can share there RS success stories with the whole clan. Grin That way if someone meets a goal, everyone can hear about it, even if they're not online at the time.
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
[Image: 8UI9odU.jpg]
Nice yoeri!!!
Sweet fishing gains, Yoeri! Also, your interface looks SO much cooler than mine lol.
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
Grats Socom!
(2017-04-02 18:47:17)JeliBelski Wrote:  Sweet fishing gains, Yoeri! Also, your interface looks SO much cooler than mine lol.
Ye although jagex really needs to fix it because sometimes the boxes on the bottom go bigger/smaller & then it's all misalligned :C it triggers me so much xD
[Image: cfT97e.png]
(2017-04-03 05:54:20)Thorgrimssen Wrote:  [Image: cfT97e.png]

[Image: vzG4G.gif]
[Image: SYRulGm.png]

2016 Surreal Awards