Hello!
Thread Closed 

Hello guys, Skillerking here  Bye
I am a new member of the clan :Biggrin
I would like to have a lovely time here and i would like to know you guys all so i give some basic information about me  Yu
So as my name says i love skilling the most (i am actually a fucked up skiller LOL)
my main goal atm is going for 200m Firemaking xp smile
my language is dutch so excuse me if my english is not correct.
I am also a Rank in the Portables fc so if you guys need a portable you know who you need to contact smile
Would love to meet you guys all! Lol
(2017-04-02 12:31:29)skillerking Wrote:  So as my name says i love skilling the most (i am actually a fucked up skiller LOL)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Wooo! We have the inside scoops on portables now!
Welcome to Surreal. What's your name btw?
Good Nice....and welcome
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
(2017-04-02 13:28:49)Socomhunterr Wrote:  
(2017-04-02 12:31:29)skillerking Wrote:  So as my name says i love skilling the most (i am actually a fucked up skiller LOL)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Forgive me please Sad
Thanks for the welcome!
Also my name is skillerking Biggrin
(2017-04-02 19:07:16)skillerking Wrote:  Thanks for the welcome!
Also my name is skillerking Biggrin

He meant your real name (irl) he keeps track of that > http://board.clansurreal.com/thread-1039...#pid160384

@Jerome, with user "schaaap" you got "schaap, schaap" but schaap = sheep in dutch Tongue so it's not his real name, trust me xD
Hey Skiller! Welcome to Surreal! Apologies for just replying to your intro now, I'm not as active right now while I attempt to fight off this stupid cold. But yes, me as well as others would like to know your first name (we already know your RSN smile).

If you ever have any questions, concerns, etc, don't be afraid to let me or any staff member know. I hope you're with us for many years to come! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]