Hello there!
Thread Closed 

Hai everyone smile
My name is Nicky, a soon 18 year old student living in sweden.
On my spare time i usually hang around with friends, train my little doggy and scape smile

To go further into my runescape playing.. Ive been playing the game for aprox 9 years, been a quite failure on lvling up my stats and made several different accounts. I usually end up talking to people when Im supposed to do anything but yeah Wub For now im trying my luck on training some combat actually and gain a bit of slayer experience by doing so.

Huggles to you all smile
Welcome. ^_^
Hope you enjoy your stay at Surreal. smile
Hey Nicky =3.
Hi there smile
We met yesterday in CC, hope to see you around.
Have fun in Surreal!
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Sweden looks sick... i want to go there some day
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
I have been to Sweden. Yahoo
Welcome to Surreal. Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Met you today at the dungeoneering event.

Actually did a floor with you. You're a very cool person! Can't wait to see you around at more events!
Welcome to Surreal Nicky Biggrin
Ditto what Karnage said, I believe we did fl 22 @ the Dungeoneering event. It was great fun, until we got pwned by the boss.

You seem fantabulous, hope you enjoy Surreal!!
Yahoo
Yes that boss sure owned us all, haha smile hopefully we will have some better luck next time we try to do some dungeoneering! smile