Burgh coming around. =D
Thread Closed 

Well, since im absolutely rubbish at posting such topics ill use the Introduction template! Blush2.

Runescape Name: Burgh
Real-life name: Kenneth
Describe yourself in one word:

Uhhhhhhh, talkactive? Yu

What got you started playing Runescape?: Kids in school also played it so tried it aswell and never stopped doing it, well ofcourse ive quitted a few times =p
Favorite Movie: 88 minutes
Occupation: Studying Tourism at the moment, and im working at the cinema Biggrin
Other language(s): Dutch, German, little bit Spanish, English.
Hobbies/talents: I've ended 1st at the Dutch Championships Gymnastics probably 2 years ago ? Blush2.

Any more questions?! Oh, and I'll probably never get in because im doing RC now ^^,
Don't worry, RC is an awesome skill. Just tease Downfall with it when you are a higher level and he'll be jealous smile

By the way, Welcome to Surreal and enjoy your time in here.
(2010-10-08 20:21:23)Danny Wrote:  Don't worry, RC is an awesome skill. Just tease Downfall with it when you are a higher level and he'll be jealous smile

You wish jellyfish!

Anyways, welcome to Surreal, Burgh smile Though you don't have the requirements I'd love to see you train up and get them, you have some amazing skills. Keep it up and most importantly keep us updated! See you around Good

You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Thanks guys, definitely wonna get my total up to get in! Though its probably getting kind off hard since I already love chatting with Downfall & co. ohh really got to get a signature+avatar Yahoo
Danny you might want no to post in that colour, it is 100% invisible on the white skin. No

Hey there. Yu
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Welcome fellow dutchie Biggrin
Thanks for the comments guys.
I love the way you've quoted one of my most embarrassing sayings in your signature. I shall quote you sometime Biggrin Muahahaha!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
(2010-10-08 20:21:23)Danny Wrote:  Don't worry, RC is an awesome skill. Just tease Downfall with it when you are a higher level and he'll be jealous smile

No chance mate, no chance .. Wub
Uh oh, dutchie unit Sad