My Introduction! (Two Moons)
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: two moons
Real-life name/nickname: Gordon/Gordy
Describe yourself in one word: Analytical

What made you start playing runescape: My older brother introduced it to me when I was around 8 or 9. (then stopped playing after I got addicted, RIP)
Favorite Movie: Hot Fuzz
Other language(s): French (un peu)
Hobbies/talents: I play guitar, I play a lot of League of Legends in addition to RS. I also act/sing in musicals sometimes  Bye
Welcome to Surreal, Gordy! (Fun fact: Our founder @Downfall's name is Jordan/Jordy Tongue). I'm glad you randomly stumbled upon us smile Guitar is my other favorite instrument to listen to Biggrin my other favorite instrument to listen to is piano

If you have any questions at any time, never hesitate to come to myself or any other staff member smile I hope you are with us for many years to come! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome welcome! I love listening to musicals! I always wanted to be in one growing up, but never had the chance. Did some acting, though. Which musical is your favorite?
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
Welcome aboard!
[Image: user1-dark.png]
(2017-07-13 21:12:35)JeliBelski Wrote:  Welcome welcome! I love listening to musicals! I always wanted to be in one growing up, but never had the chance. Did some acting, though. Which musical is your favorite?

Hmm. Currently, it's gotta be Les Mis  Tongue 

Acting is a very fun thing to do, but also can be quite time consuming if you have a big part haha.
Ah, a fellow guitarist! Welcome to Surreal. (Sorry I'm a bit delayed by the way!)

What kind of guitars do you have?
I currently own a 3/4 Martin & Co. acoustic guitar, a Schecter Omen Extreme black tiger wood electric guitar, a black Fender standard size acoustic and last but not least a standard sized Martin & Co acoustic. I'm just a nerd for guitars haha.
(2017-07-14 08:16:46)GravenSquid Wrote:  Ah, a fellow guitarist! Welcome to Surreal. (Sorry I'm a bit delayed by the way!)

What kind of guitars do you have?
I currently own a 3/4 Martin & Co. acoustic guitar, a Schecter Omen Extreme black tiger wood electric guitar, a black Fender standard size acoustic and last but not least a standard sized Martin & Co acoustic. I'm just a nerd for guitars haha.

Oh man, I'm jealous! I currently have a MIM 2006 Stratocaster and a American Standard Telecaster :\^)
(2017-07-14 06:07:28)nerv Wrote:  
(2017-07-13 21:12:35)JeliBelski Wrote:  Welcome welcome! I love listening to musicals! I always wanted to be in one growing up, but never had the chance. Did some acting, though. Which musical is your favorite?

Hmm. Currently, it's gotta be Les Mis  Tongue 

Acting is a very fun thing to do, but also can be quite time consuming if you have a big part haha.

So what you're saying is we're going to duet Master of the House on discord?!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 6,757 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,542 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 6,858 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,646 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  Re-Introduction GravenSquid 4 2,855 2017-07-14 08:19:52
Last Post: GravenSquid