Woah! It's Armos!
Thread Closed 

That is right! ArmoooossssKNIGHT!   Paladin Paladin Paladin Paladin

So, what does Armos look like huh? GREAT QUESTION:

[Image: GZVTh37.png]

Yeah, how neat is that! *appearance is subject to change at anytime without warning*

You might ask yourself, what does this friggen guy have for skills? Well BOOM! Before you even asked, here it is:

[Image: mhOTWVd.png]
OUT OF THIS WORLD!  Yahoo

How does he do it? Well, it all starts with a user interface and all the granite gathering power you could ask for!

[Image: bgOVN3k.png]

What a beast! This has to be the most well orgnized user interface anyone has ever seen!!!!!  Lol Lol Lol Lol 

Now now, don't freak out or go crazy trying to figure out how all this amazing can fit into one person. I typically have to be out putting in the ol 40 hours a week like so many others. You might find me somewhere like this:

[Image: roseville-computer-services.jpg]

*image is from google and not a real image of where I work.* THAT IS RIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. Help desk... Please don't ask me to help you reset your password or to fix your printer. 

*ahem* well that is it! I am hoping to have a great time playing with you guys! I want to build my own house, get a port, and slay all the things. Also barbarian fishing is the coolest thing ever. 

See you out there.

[Image: sHeckLA.png]
Hey Armos! That was such a fantastic intro post - it's like a beautiful story Biggrin Welcome to Surreal! Ohhh, help desk? Can you help me find my way out of the bank? (the rest of Surreal bursts out in hysterical laughter like "Yeah right, she's beyond help!" Grin). I'm sure you will have a lot of fun with us, and I look forward to seeing you at our events and such! Biggrin

If you ever have any questions, never hesitate to come to myself or any staff member. I hope you are with us for many years to come! smile
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome welcome! I've been out of town, but I'm hoping to log on tonight, so I'm hoping to meet you then! Love the introduction thread, too. Biggrin
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
Wow most exciting  intro I've seen [Image: yahoo.gif] ...love the enthusiasm. Welcome!!!     Wizard
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
Lol, love the intro smile Most energetic one we've had in ages
[Image: SYRulGm.png]

2016 Surreal Awards
Hi Armos! I'm Juice. Welcome aboard. <3

p.s. looooove the enthusiasm!