i am dodie hello
Thread Closed 

[deleted]
Glad to have you with us!!! Yahoo   Any help needed with maxing don't hesitate to ask....most of us are afkish at times.[Image: lazy.gif]...looking at you spy (j/k) but we'll pipe up eventually. Welcome to Surreal!!! Wizard
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
Hey Dodie! Welcome to Surreal smile I'm so glad I found your thread so I could introduce you to Surreal. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here smile Also, hell yes to coffee! Metal is nice as long as it's not really super heavy. I like In Flames a lot Biggrin

If you ever have any questions never hesitate to come to myself or any other staff member. I hope you're with us for many years to come, and we're excited to have you in our family! smile Give_heart

PS - @Dark haha yeah true though most of my afk'ing is when I'm lobbied. Otherwise I'm fairly attentive cause I bankstand so much (though that's changing a little bit lately! Note the "a little bit" Grin)
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
YAY! After I logged out yesterday, I was hoping that I'd see your intro pop on the forums soon, and here you are. Biggrin We're so glad to have you join us! I, too, love coffee and netflix, though my relationship with coffee is more reliable lol. Looking forward to chatting with you more in-game!
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
welcome, Biggrin
I think you're going to fit in just fine with your love of coffee and Runescape, haha.

Glad you're here! Hope you enjoy the clan as much as we do
Welcome to surreal!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Welcome!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.