Howdy!
Thread Closed 

Hey there folks! My name is James, I'm 25, a father and a husband! I work as a firefighter/emt and plan on joining the army as a paramedic soon... looking for a good group of players to jump start my return to rs3/osrs. Looking forward to getting to know you all smile
Hey James! Welcome to the Surreal community. Drop in our clan cc and meet some of our members smile
Hey James! Welcome to Surreal smile I'm glad you stumbled upon us, it's quite lovely to meet you! We have a few parents and married folks in the clan as well smile And I think it's really awesome/honorable that you're in the profession of helping others and saving lives. Pat on the back to you!

As @Jerome above me said, please do guest in our clan chat and hang out for as long as you like! I hope to see you there (I won't be on till later today). I do want to give you a heads up and let you know that we are a RS3 clan only. It's fine if you play OSRS too, I just wanted to make sure you knew that we are only based off of RS3.

If you have any questions feel free to ask in various ways; either in a reply on this thread, in the clan chat, or come to myself or any other staff member. And if you like what you see, our application form can be found by clicking here smile
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Awesome thank you guys so much! I'll be sure to do so today after work! Ahh no worries I play rs3 more anyway :p looking forward to meeting y'all in game!!
Welcome James!! [Image: wizard.gif] Great to have you with us.  Biggrin
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
Welcome smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Howdy Jayce 7 4,038 2014-08-13 21:13:11
Last Post: Vutu
  Howdy! Schmidty102 22 10,828 2013-08-13 23:20:27
Last Post: Michael