Annyeong! Hello~
Thread Closed 

Hey, to whom it may concern!

Sup! I've decided to return to Runescape after... well. Struggling to find a cool MMO that would keep me playing. I mean, there's cool ones like FFXIV, BnS, and many more, but my semi computer handles them okay. Anyways..

Runescape Name: Admiral Kuzan.

^ It's inspired by my all time favorite Anime, One Piece. My favorite element is Ice, and a guy named Kuzan had Ice abilities. I'm a total Weeboo. Well, I'm, Asian. Can I be a Weeboo? Perhaps an Otaku.. LOL.

Name: BinHee

^ Yeah, that's my name. You may call me BinHee or Kuzan. Which ever tickles your fancy. I was born on November 28, 1993, sooooo... Sagittarius' come and unite! Haha. I'm also colorblind Green-Red. An example would be: You see (Red - Yellow - Green) for stop lights; I see (Orange - Yellow - White). I'm pretty big on K-pop, cars, fitness, and anime. Oh, I'm also Asian.. if that matters. Keke! My favorite movie is probably... Man. I don't even know. There's a lot. A few tops are probably Toy Story 1 & 2, Tomorrow I Will Date Yesterdays You (JPN), Man From Nowhere (KRN), and so many more. I'm into the car scene, and I have a lowered Civic. Low and slow baby! You guys should see me crossing railroads.... they make me cry. You can catch me playing Kpop 24/7 too. I'm pretty big on Korean Culture. South Korean that is. Oh yeah, fitness is the way to go! This might sound pretty... lame, but! I've always believed that if my character was strong enough to tackle dragons, demons, etc + run for hours + carry mad heavy items, then I should be able to do all that in real life too! Anyways, that's just a dream, but I do try to stay in shape.

Welp, I suppose that's all for now. Hit me up if you'd like to know more.

EDIT: Changed my name to my favorite all-time now and forever waifey Korean K-Kpop singer's name: "KimTaeyeonSS".
[Image: wizard.gif]Hi and welcome!!!   The railroad thing cracks me up...had a buddy with super lowered car, he knew where all the tracks in town were. Hope you have a great time here!!   [Image: yahoo.gif]
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
Welcome to the clan smile

Nice intro, I'm also into the car scene, my favourite civic is the ek9, but most I see are low, but not slow, but loud and fast haha, but some so low however they can't get over speed bumps

What country do you reside?
Heya! I liked your intro. It made me laugh. Where are you from? Cuz if youre in korea then People like jon, dark, and me will have someone to play with yeah!
Hey BinHee! Welcome to Surreal smile Finally getting a chance to type up a reply on your thread - woohoo! Anywho, I'm so happy to have you with us! Biggrin I hope you've been having lots of fun so far!! I'm having a slighted time with my stomach these past couple days, and hiding from a spider that's been chilling out on the underside of the top of my desk... (basically why I haven't been on).

If you ever have any questions, concerns, etc at any time, let myself or any other staff member know. I hope you are with us for many years to come! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
(2017-10-09 17:52:11)Azphix Wrote:  Welcome to the clan smile

Nice intro, I'm also into the car scene, my favourite civic is the ek9, but most I see are low, but not slow, but loud and fast haha, but some so low however they can't get over speed bumps

What country do you reside?

Helllo Azphix!

Ohhh. I see you! haha. I'm located in the Eastern side of US.
(2017-10-10 16:33:52)Lady Spyra Wrote:  Hey BinHee! Welcome to Surreal smile Finally getting a chance to type up a reply on your thread - woohoo! Anywho, I'm so happy to have you with us! Biggrin I hope you've been having lots of fun so far!! I'm having a slighted time with my stomach these past couple days, and hiding from a spider that's been chilling out on the underside of the top of my desk... (basically why I haven't been on).

If you ever have any questions, concerns, etc at any time, let myself or any other staff member know. I hope you are with us for many years to come! Biggrin

Thanks! I hope to hangout with you guys for a long time! Grin
(2017-10-09 14:36:46)Dark Wrote:  [Image: wizard.gif]Hi and welcome!!!   The railroad thing cracks me up...had a buddy with super lowered car, he knew where all the tracks in town were. Hope you have a great time here!!   [Image: yahoo.gif]

Thanks Homie! Trust me, I know all the potholes, bumps, and railing systems in my area. LOL. Gotta avoid em all!
(2017-10-10 08:50:47)Jerome Wrote:  Heya! I liked your intro. It made me laugh. Where are you from? Cuz if youre in korea then People like jon, dark, and me will have someone to play with yeah!

Yoo! Sadly, I'm not located in Korea; Wish I was doe! I'm currently on the East Side of the US. Soooooo far from you guys, if you're located there. >.<
(2017-10-11 03:23:56)AdmiralKuzan Wrote:  
(2017-10-10 08:50:47)Jerome Wrote:  Heya! I liked your intro. It made me laugh. Where are you from? Cuz if youre in korea then People like jon, dark, and me will have someone to play with yeah!

Yoo! Sadly, I'm not located in Korea; Wish I was doe! I'm currently on the East Side of the US. Soooooo far from you guys, if you're located there. >.<

Ah that's too bad. Recommend me your favorite k-pop groups and tracks at least. :Tongue am considering moving there after Japan.