Poll: How many times have you "quit" RS?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Once
5 26.32%
Twice
2 10.53%
Three times
2 10.53%
Four times
2 10.53%
5+ times
8 42.11%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How many times have you "quit"?

With members going and coming back to Runescape, I wanted to get some insight into Surreal's members' history on "quitting the game". As has been said in the clan chat: "One does not simply quit Runescape." or "There is no quitting, just AFK.". I've quit Runescape myself about 3-4 times. Once for 2 or more years in high school and a couple of times in university for when I had to concentrate on my studies. Nevertheless, I'm always coming back to this game. Why? Because it relaxes me.

How about you guys? How many times have you quit? ...Feel free to share the reason(s).
None! Biggrin

The thought crossed my mind perhaps two times, in all my years of playing RS, but I never followed through on it, and in addition that was before I found Surreal. Also, nothing really changes in my life, at least not drastically - not yet at least. So, I'm a loyal scaper nerd for the meantime, haha. Best clan to be a nerd with too smile You all are my family, and I can only hope that the same statement goes for each of you! Give_heart
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
heh heh i quit for 4-5 years. but i think i'm here to stay, unless something happens where i couldn't play!
Once around 2005 for a couple years....just couldn't get good internet and the game was always freezing. Forgot my acc. password during that time so had to start fresh.Remember Lesser demons being viciously scary...lol....I was such a noob, even more than I am now. Tongue
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
too many too count hahaha
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Looks like we're evenly distributed for those that replied. Not surprised by Mel and Shawn's answers :Tongue 4-5 years quitting is CLEAR evidence you never quit runescape. Just afk. hehe. And Brian, if I didn't get a new laptop I would have probably quit cuz the game would have been unplayable.
I usually play for 6 months, realize I hate the developers, then quit for 2-3 years, rinse and repeat!
I quit about 5 years ago and haven't got back into it yet Tongue
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
(2017-11-17 20:51:22)Downfall Wrote:  I quit about 5 years ago and haven't got back into it yet Tongue

That's because you're a slack Aussie who does more drinkin' than blinkin'
[Image: whid1.gif]
(2017-11-22 06:52:07)Clifford Wrote:  
(2017-11-17 20:51:22)Downfall Wrote:  I quit about 5 years ago and haven't got back into it yet Tongue

That's because you're a slack Aussie who does more drinkin' than blinkin'

This I simply cannot deny
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.