Wubba lubba dub dub

Hello all,

Since it's been several years since I last played this game, most of you will not know me.

I played in surreal for a few years around 2011, 

My name's Nathan, but I don't like it when people exaggerate or lie, it's a big thing to me, but here goes my bio: 
I'm 6'12, 564lbs, an astronaut and ex governer of California and I'm part fish.

Hope to see you around.
[Image: whid1.gif]
Hey Nathan! Welcome back to Surreal! Biggrin You're quite the quirky fellow - no wonder you decided to return home to Surreal Wink I'm excited to hang out with you at events and such!
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
YEESS. I remember you. Cant wait to have a fish halfy in the clan.
Well well well, look what the cat dragged in.

Missed ya lad. Hope we get to chat soon smile Welcome home.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome back!!!  WizardAlways nice to add a little more craziness to the jar. Shok
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
(2017-11-25 01:01:19)Downfall Wrote:  Well well well, look what the cat dragged in.

Missed ya lad. Hope we get to chat soon smile Welcome home.

I don't own a cat, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Cheers mate! Look forward to getting some renewed gaming and bondage time in with you.

Thanks everyone else who welcomed me back Biggrin I'm currently living in Cyprus for work, so my time frame is a tad off. But look forward to seeing you all in game.
(2017-11-25 04:09:55)Dark Wrote:  Welcome back!!!  WizardAlways nice to add a little more craziness to the jar. Shok

Craziness?! I'm potentially the most normal person who has ever existed in my forced attendance adult school with the white coats.