Sam says hi!
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Samyoung
Real-life name/nickname: Sam
Describe yourself in one word: Well-meant (Ok so it's hyphonated...I tried ok! one word is not enough!)

What got you started playing Runescape?: A friend told me about a game called run escape about 8 years ago, thought i'd give it a go, here I STILL am!
Favorite Movie: The Man Who Would Be King
Other language(s): No
Hobbies/talents: Football/Rugby/Swimming/Running/Politics/ I give amazing hugs

So.. hey, not usually good at intros, like to keep them short and snappy, I guess if you want to talk to me you can catch me in rs!

Hello Sam, welcome to our forums smile
Hi Sam and welcome to Surreal, nice to see you've already applied for members and hope to see you once I can find away from escaping this thing called life Biggrin
Welcome to Surreal Sam. smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Welcome to Surreal, Sam. Have a great stay here and let me know if I can be of any assistance! smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome to Surreal Sam, hope you like it here. :]
Hi Sam, welcome to Surreal! Enjoy your time
Hey Sam!! I love hugs ^.^ I'd have to say I'm not so keen on politics though Tongue

Welcome to Surreal and I look forward to meeting you!

[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
Welcome to Surreal smile
Not going to lie, I kinda want a hug now...

Welcome to Surreal! smile