Open door; get on floor; proceed to do dinosaur

Runescape Name: Rex Advenes
Real-life name/nickname: Iris. Also goes by Rex, Rexie, Rexy, Ie, and "Oh god not her again."
Describe yourself in one word: Adorkable.

What made you start playing Runescape: Sis wanted me to play because she needed someone to do Shield of Arrrav with, and she also needed something that she was better at than me. Joke's on her, look who's still around. 
Favorite Movie: The Last Samurai
Other language(s): Dutch, English, German, French, Latin, Greek, weeb level Japanese, and I also speak biomedical lingo. 
Hobbies/talents: Can and will eat an entire 500ml bucket of Ben&Jerry's in one sitting. Other than that, I like reading, writing, watching anime, and wasting xp. There's probably a whole lot more I'm forgetting but alas, the preasure to perform is crushing my wittiness. 
Welcome to Surreal, a clan for ordinary folk (standard subjective)

Please leave your dignity and knowledge of the colour spectrum behind.
[Image: whid1.gif]
Hey Iris! Welcome to Surreal! I'm soooo happy to have you with us!! Biggrin Holy crap you know a lot of languages! We shall have an ice cream party! My ice cream always ends up melted before I finish it lol.

If you ever have any questions, let myself or any other staff member know so we can assist! I hope you are with us for many years to come! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome! So excited to have you join us!!! smile
Welcome welcome! So glad you've joined us!

Look at all the languages--I'm fluent in English and Spanish, and I'm taking French for the first time this semester...but I can't imagine knowing alllllll of those. Good for you!

I, too, love reading and writing. I'm looking forward to getting to know you more in the cc!
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
What a coincidence, I also speak weeb level Japanese
Tell me you like My Hero Academia.
Wizard Welcome!! Glad you decided to join the craziness that is Surreal!!! Yahoo
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'll try to live up to it smile

Yes Jerome, I like My Hero Academia. The manga is lovely and so far the anime adaptation has been wonderful!