I once heard a joke about amnesia, but I forgot how it goes
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Crazy Nurse
Real-life name/nickname: Jess/Riley (Lots of Jess' at the hospital, they call me Riley - middle name).
Describe yourself in one word:  To_keep_order  

What made you start playing runescape: My elder brother got me into Runescape when I was a teenager.
Favorite Movie: Star Wars: Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace (Jar Jar Binks!)
Other language(s): No other verbal languages, but I can make some crazy faces and motions with my hands when my nephew is being bad in public, and he usually stops misbehaving.  Grin
Hobbies/talents: I have a horse, I have a bearded dragon. Some killer dance moves that would embarrass anyone and everyone in public.  Yu

Just another scaper who has some hobbies. I am also a certified crazy nurse with some crazy stories that are a bit long to type! I am completely hopeless at dungeoneering and loathe the skill, so if you want to invite me... feel free to constantly correct me. That being said, Hi!  Yahoo Feel free to ask any questions if you want!
Hey Jess! Welcome to Surreal! smile I'm really glad @World99 told you about us - you're a lovely person and you fit in with us from the very moment you began guesting! smile We have at least a couple dungeoneering lovers in the clan, @Rex Advenes and @SurrealEXP come to mind instantly, and the best part is we're more like a family so we help each other - so we'd be able to help you understand dungeoneering better, and even, run through floors together with you! (We don't outcast anyone) Biggrin

If you ever have any questions about Surreal, always feel free to come to any leader or staff. I hope you're with us for many years to come! Biggrin

PS - I forgot to mention this but I giggled at the title of your intro thread. Timeless! Tongue
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Why was the Egyptian King confused? (answer at the end of this post)

Lovely to read your introduction Jess/Riley/Jess/Riley (can you tell I haven't decided which great name to call you. I might settle on "Bruce").

You seem to have a fan in Mel (lady Spyra) and if she's a fan then you must be a good sort! Crikey!

It will be nice to speak to you in clan chat if we can work out these international time-zone thingies - I'm keen to hear some hospital stories as they are inevitably highly amusing.

I'm glad you like Star Wars. Jar Jar Binks annoyed a lot of people but I loved him - he definitely used the force for good, albeit very clumsily! You're probably looking forward to the latest movie coming out soon also.

(answer to the above question) Because his Daddy was a Mummy!
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Just watched Ep 1 teo days ago. Im so happy someone else appreciates Jar Jar.
Thanks for the welcoming everyone smile

Mel - I'll definitely have to get with Rex and Surreal, maybe they can whip me into dungeoneering shape! smile

Jon - You could probably say "You with the face" and I'd go "Who me?" Wink I completely agree that Jar Jar is underrated! I loved his clumsiness (not that it reminds me of me or anything...) I am so excited for the new one, if there's one series of movies that don't seem to get boring from one movie to the next, it's Star Wars!

Jerome - Welcome to the dark side! Jar Jar is my favorite, I don't find many people that like him too much. smile
(2017-12-08 15:18:35)Crazy Nurse Wrote:  Mel - I'll definitely have to get with Rex and Surreal, maybe they can whip me into dungeoneering shape! smile

I'm sure we can help you out~ Feel free to hit me up anytime, I'm always up for floors and teaching people the ropes. Don't worry about mistakes, everyone makes those smile

Oh! And welcome to Surreal of course~
"Get going, Simon. Just don't be distracted by the what-ifs, should-haves, and if-onlies.
The one path you choose yourself, that is the truth of your universe."
[Image: rex_advenes_p1.png]
You're always welcome to join us for some dg smile
Welcome!!!Wizard Glad to have you with us!   Yahoo
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
Thanks everyone, really happy to be here smile