Hello!
Thread Closed 

Name is Brian, Bug or currently in RS known as Casual Santa for the Christmas holiday.

I joined Surreal originally back in 2010 and came and went a couple times.  My last post here was actually in 2014 when I left for the final time.

I was one of the first few people to join Surreal when it was only a baby in Jordan's womb. (Downfall)

Guesting now, as the forum title states but here to help if needed, been back at RS for the first time in 2 years since this Aug...

Currently in a clan with some friends of mine but will continue guesting in Surreal so feel free to add me or chat me up smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Hey Brian,

Saw you in the chat earlier. Hope to see you in-game some time!
[Image: user1-dark.png]
So good to see you back on scape Brian! It’ll be awesome to have you around - was great to chat earlier. Welcome back home!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hey Brian! Welcome back to Surreal - it's great to put a name to the face! smile I never knew your name till now. Just that you were a Surrealian since way before my time. Thanks for occasionally making an appearance to bump our RS thread every few months or so through the years. I look forward to seeing you around in the clan chat! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Heya! I remember your name from when i first joined. Welcome back to rs and the Surreal communitysmile
Welcome back! I myself took a few year break a while back, it's nice to meet you! smile