Boo!

Heya!

My name is Becca (Beccah on RS) and I've recently joined Surreal with my boyfriend Flink and friend Sun Tzul. I'm a 23 year old cat loving, guitar playing, rs addicted student from the Netherlands. Until the 7th of january I won't be very active but after that we can get acquainted a lot easier smile
Hey Becca! We've met briefly in-game but I relay what I said earlier too, nice to meet you and it's great to have you both here. I look forward to seeing you at some events and getting better acquainted.

Btw: cats are the literal best ever.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
I'm a rs addicted student, too! I'm about to finish term today though, so I'll just be a rs addicted regular person for a while haha
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
Welcome to the clan of yesterday, today!
[Image: whid1.gif]
Hey Becca! Welcome to Surreal! I'm so glad to have you/Flink/Sun in our wacky family! I second @Downfall's comment - cats are definitely the literal best ever Biggrin I also think it's awesome that you play guitar. Do you ever make recordings? Can't wait to start seeing you around more often after the 7th January!! smile

If you ever have any questions/concerns etc, always feel free to approach any leader or staff at any time. I hope you're (all) with us for many years to come! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Wizard  Welcome Becca...Glad to have you with us!!  Yahoo
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
Hey Beccah! Saw you in cc yesterday. smile
I also will be busy until January so I look forward to meeting you around then. Welcome to Surreal!